Round 4 Monza

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Championship 1988 S1 Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Pro Driver

What version of mod server uses 0.94 or 0.941?

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

0.941 that will be the version used for the rest of the series Alexandr unless there is a new update of coarse :)

4. Stefano Coletta

Stefano Coletta Pro Driver

It is a bit sad to see anybody don't care if someone cannot join the grid, I asked to restart the race even if before it started, I could not join until the end of warmup because I was getting connection error from steam

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Stefano as an organised Sim Racing online service with scheduled races, SRO do not restart races unless a major disruption i.e. server crashes, happens. It is not based on a vote by other entrants, so the question should not be asked once the session has switched to RACE.

It is unfortunate when somebody encounters a problem as you did and we have all had it occasionally, so we have to live with it.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Sorry Stefano, 5 seconds before the start a voting started, i also was voting for the restart, but time was too short.
    On the other hand: Ken is right, its bad luck, but it can happen to anybody.
    But you are still in the race for the championship. See you next time.

7. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Monza was a very interesting round.

As always Stefan and Sinan had first row after quali.
    But at corner 1 was a contact between Stefan and an English gentleman.
    Sinan killed himself, Ken too, so Klaus took the lead and performed an incredible pace
    I was focused 100% but i could not follow him.

So grats to him, well done mate. He does not speak English but has a lot of experience developing good setups!!!!
    Big thanks to John, he was faster than me, but we had a fantastic fight half of the race without any contact,
    thats what i am driving and living for !!!!! Position and points are secondary, most important thing for me is the thrill
    and a fair fight with drivers in the range of my skills.

Cu @ Estoril -- a wonderful track-car combo with F1 1988

• Like Like x 2