Round 4 Mugello

Discussion in 'Alfa Romeo 8C GT3 Cup Closed' started by John vd Geest, May 6, 2018.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Write all your post race reports here please.

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I was confused at the end of the formation lap. I wasn't sure if we had to go into a starting box for a standing start, or start at the last corner. So I immediately lost a place to Ken because I hesitated :). Great racing from Ken who was bloody fast out of the last corner, so I couldn't slipstream him LOL!

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

It was just a matter of time before you mugged me John :), but it was fun for those first bunch of laps trying to be precise and not leave an opportunity for you to have a go. Sorry to see Barrett and then Scott go out shortly after with disco's. Very strange for two to happen so close together. :(

4. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

yeah, Scott and i were having yet another fun duel, but AC locked up on me just as i hit an apex and Windows was recognizing none of my efforts to recover control of my computer. no experience with that in AC. hope Scott's exit wasn't because he encountered a stationary ghost car the game hadn't released.

5. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

After my only competition disappeared, my interest fades fast with this sim (frustratingly off pace from the leaders) :( Did a self disco..