Round 4 Nurburgring 1967 - Thu Apr 30, 2020

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa GT Legends Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Hi Mark, Have you tried this tool for AC. Not sure how it works but maybe of some use to you https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ffbclip-app.7910/. Cheers

2. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

I hinestly don't think that'll help - the physics on the CSL are shocking as soon as it hits a moderate bump!
    That'll be the source of the bad FFB

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

I assume you have the road effect turned down in the settings?

There was and old Nurberg that tried to rattle my G27 apart until I turned the road effect right down.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  4. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

Hi Paul, yes already use that but it didnt help at this track. I've got a pretty good wheel (fanatec csw2.5) and it felt like i was going to break it at certain points on the track. Not a nice feeling. Can only think there is a setting in the BMW's car files that isnt right. It was only the 3 beemer drivers that reported nightmares with the ffb on this track.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

I had the same issue with the Pantera.. well, I can't tell it was the same as I don't have your wheel. I have a DD wheel and what I felt was a very grainy feel at some points of the track. Feels like there is sand in the steering column or so, not a nice feeling. I tried to tweak the suspension and that made it slightly better. I think the physics mesh is quite detailed in some spots and the other part must be down to these mods. Because certainly not all cars have these issues on this track.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

@Laurent Londes how was to see me airborne from your perspective? :D:D

I had a connection issue all evening, had a huge lag at that point and after the freeze, I was already flying upside down looking at Laurent scared face driving under me:D:D shame... no much I could do... fortunately I didn't hit anybody... :)

7. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Scared face indeed! I slowed down a lot not knowing where you would end your flight there :eek: That is certainly a point where you don't want lag indeed.. too bad man, hope it's sorted now!

• Like Like x 1