Assetto Corsa Comp Round 4 Paul Ricard 2019

Discussion in '2021 ACC GT3 Series 4 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

HSR4.jpg
    Registration

Servers up for the final round of the ACC 2021 season!
    Happy holidays everyone!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  2. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Server up please with the regular PW : )

3. Rob Milliken

Servers UP...

4. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Back for this.. but the update is seriously affecting my driving... too much understeer

5. Rob Milliken

6. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Well that all got a bit a busy early on! The rest of it was just about getting to the end.

Tbh after that pace lap i was not in a happy mood... with simon either accelrating away or almost stationary and the radar constantly warning its going to teleport...
    With most corners pretty wide there are definately a few lines through and the possiblity of overtakes and dives... But sadly that first corner sequence really tightens and must have pushed simon wide? Sadly dropping back as i wasnt a bit uncomfortable with it and would have let him through... It all through any chance of getting a rythym going with the three behind closing in and threatening and so fell off letting them through.

After Christian hit the back of Simon and broke us all up it was just about trying to close down Taner with Simon back in close contention behind. Came out of the stop just ahead of Taner and managed to just hold on after switching off a bit towards the end watching those behind catching!

• Like Like x 2