rFactor 1 Round 4 Riverside Club

Discussion in 'Formula B USA Trophy - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Csaba Lako

Csaba Lako Pro Driver

Connection lost :mad:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ricardo Almeida

Ricardo Almeida Pro Driver

That sucks !!! You keep me alert all race. Gaining only thousands of secs every lap. Good race until you lost connection.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

My apologies to Philipp, I think my crash ruined his race, I'm realle sorry for that. :(

Then later in the race I crashed into the "concrete tyres" and my engine stopped. So yeah, a hell of a race. See you in Spa. o_O

5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry to see that Csaba. You've been unlucky a few times with disconnects. :(

6. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Partially, I had a good start and stayed in third as I saw you fast approaching from behind. I already had turned in so I couldn´t do anything about it. Just praying that there was enough space.
    It wasn´t and I was dead last, happens and made none of us happy.

My recovery drive was marked by little mistakes which cost me time. And after passing Jorge I suffered a little lag, fortunately in the backmost of the esses. So instead of hit the killer tyres I missed the braking point for the hairpin. A bit foolish too, I should have pressed the brake as the screen freezed...
    Lost a wheel, took a new one and finishied sixth. Not bad under this circumstances but still, when you start from third you hope for more.

7. Csaba Lako

Csaba Lako Pro Driver

No problem. See you next time. :)