Assetto Corsa Round 4 Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'RSS GT1 Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

it's a struggle here :(

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I really don't know what to expect here. Could be good, could be bad. The Saleen and Ferrari 550 are easy in the 19's, while I'm struggling to get in the 20's high on racesetup.
    One thing's for sure, it won't be boring as I will have plenty of cars around me to fight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

...I love the track, one of my "American Favourite" ;)

4. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I'm very sorry, I can't make the race. I catch a cold and I feel bad :(. Have fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. John vd Geest

We might have an Ferrari 550 on pole for the first time :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. John vd Geest

7. Matheus Marçal

Matheus Marçal Pro Driver Broadcaster Media Group

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues Pro Driver

When passing from qualify to race, something happened with my session. I got stuck for so long and then i realised that i got conection lost
    I went back to server and got in to track with almost 2 laps for everybody (realy dnt know if i could have done this), but forgot to load setup. I made a pit stop 5 laps after for fuel up, but then by mistake i put the soft tires.
    Another 1o laps and i stopped for changing tires. I ve chosen the hard ones and fuel up again, hoping i could make to the end without sttopping anymore and with many many luck maybe win a place.
    But i was so far away (still pass the guy in front of me but had 2 more laps to get him) and with all this things still in my head, just did a mistake and went off.
    Hope you guys had a nice race and that this problem doesnt happen again ;-((

9. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

I dont want to comment on this one, awful race for me. :( I am really, really sorry John i messed up your race as well. Awesome driving Henri, congratulations...

10. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

ok race i guess.

Q I was way behind pb which is .17.6 and didnt really matter because i seem to mess up starts

R Again off pace, practice did steady low .19's and best beeing 18.6 so disappointed in a way.
    Dont know if it was the extra weight, which i doubt, because it really should be that much. I think more of the fact
    that didnt really do long stints this time so while the car became lighter, my tyre wear was too uneven which gave me
    too much balance problems.
    1st stint i got stuck behind Davide so without major error from Henri, it was game over.
    At the end of 2nd lifted it and watched Yusuf and Johnny battle it out.

Good driving by those passed by and shame on no shows..would have needed some events for the leader ;P

cu in next one!

11. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Enjoyed watching the live broadcast. Well done Matheus and Joshua. Great commentary and camera work. You guys make a great team :) Hope to see more live action in future events :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

The live stream says the broadcasting has stopped but is there any way to watch it ? Can't seem to be able to play it.

13. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

They will link it when its uploaded.

• Like Like x 1
  14. John vd Geest

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, so don't worry about it. I know you're a good and clean driver :)
    Water under the bridge.

• Like Like x 1
  15. John vd Geest

Sorry to hear it. I'm sure it will be better for the last one. Reset your modem before the race. That helps.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Matheus Marçal

Matheus Marçal Pro Driver Broadcaster Media Group

Here's the YouTube link for the broadcast, we only have about 32 minutes of content as for now so be patient with youtube's slow processing.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Denis Eshchenko

Denis Eshchenko Pro Driver

Fantastic track.. fantastic car... but work physics damage very bad. I hit John but spin and his, and me. From that moment on everything went down. The car was damaged and there was no lap time. A bunch of bugs. The work of physics curbs and grass is just awful.

My ass is on fire!.....

Congrat winners!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. John vd Geest

Looking at the series so far, I think it's fantastic that everybody is racing so professionally with each other. Of course, the odd mistake has been made, but never intentionally. All passes are accepted, room is given on the pass and there is an overall atmosphere of fair play and clean driving. I think a big compliment is in order for racing ethics. It's really fun to watch. Well done guys !!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry I saw an opportunity for space travel so I bailed on you guys ..:D It was strange ..all of a sudden I had 0 traction and was like on ice ..then idk what happened ..I woke up on the floor & many hrs had passed ..lol <jk>

• Funny Funny x 6
  20. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

This had happened to me during a practise session as well, then my game suddenly crashed, probably it was my processor that could not handle it :D