Assetto Corsa Round 4 Silverstone National

Discussion in 'Abarth 500AC Club Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. Doni Yourth

Doni Yourth Pro Driver

I'll have to take a pass on this round. Out of town. Have fun, lads!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Waiting for Hermes to deliver a parcel. Been waiting all day still turned up. So I may not be racing tonight :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

That was good fun. As Andrew drives with paddles and left foot brakes I was a bit worried as T1 is basically made for left for braking!
    I've been meaning to learn how to do it for years so this was my opportunity!

It took some getting used to but provided I didn't also have to change gear I had it nailed it by the end of practice.

In the race Andrew made only a few errors more than me, which allowed me to very slowly pull away. I don't know what happened during the pit stops as I was suddenly an extra 6 seconds clear when I finished mine?

T1 was fantastic up until the front left tire died though, fighting a squirming Fiat through there at 95mph felt fantastic.

Well done to Andrew and Bill for filling the podium, and to all the finishers.

On to even better tracks now :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Congrats Tim :cool:

In the early laps, when I was close to you, I felt I was very slightly quicker through T1 (I did drop a gear to 4th there) but I just couldn't do the lefthander towards the end of the lap, tried everything to get it right but no luck :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1