Project Cars 2 Round 4 Watkins Glen

Discussion in 'BMW M1 Trophy Closed' started by Gerhard Hofmann, May 30, 2023.

1. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

missing thread

2. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

Sorry Flaviu, for my attempted pass on you. I thought there was room. After watching the replay, I will take the blame on that one!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

???

4. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

unfortunately I have no experience on this car and there is no quick setup. I use default. I tried to change it a little, but it looks like it just messed up. Soft tires were enough for a few laps, in the middle of the race I was already called to the pits to change tires. A disgusting feeling of helplessness, no matter how hard he tried, but lagged farther and farther behind. If someone has a setup from simulant, I will be very happy if you send it to me. This guy knew how to make magic settings.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Strange race for me: i did not have a single fight. Two aliens in front, behind me Brian and Ken, fighting like hell, but blocked each other so i could drive a gap about 10 sec. That was enough, but still had to take care, this car is a beautiful diva. Best regards to all.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

After taking it easy in the first half of the race to look after the front tyres, I was half-hoping to catch you later Gerhard but you drove your usual consistent laps on worn tyres and I couldn't get any closer than 3-5 secs by the end of the race.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

The race I thought was always going to be hard by the way this car eats tyres, Softs just destroyed themselves in only a few laps, The set up Seemed to work ok but still killed the tyres, but it was fun trying to keep it on the track without spinning.
    I managed to keep relatively consistent lap times throughout the race which was surprising but welcomed.
    Thanks to Paul for not making it difficult to pass when coming up behind him, nice driving.
    congrats to Roman and Gerhard on the podium.
    thanks to all ,cya at the next one.:)

• Like Like x 2