Assetto Corsa Comp Round 4 Zandvoort 2019

Discussion in 'Tuesday Night ACC Porsche Cup Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Stephen Wenham

Stephen Wenham Pro Driver

I have used the 'verify' files options within steam and it came up as ok. I then re installed ACC and I am still getting the same problem.
    AC, RRE and RF2 all work ok online. Has anyone got any ideas on what to check next. I have tried googling but I keep getting answers that relate to the ACC servers being down for maintenance (which is obviously not the case).

2. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

I find it just does that sometimes - I either just navigate off to a different menu for a bit and come back or restart ACC.
    I mostly have this issue when I remember I've left the VPN on towards the end of qually and quit, turn it off, and quickly rejoin - the game seems to get very confused by this.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Replay and results will be posted soon , i ran into a time squeeze on my end so thanks for your patience!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Results are posted ! (disregard Q positions! the software needs something in that field so its mostly random as we have no Q session)
    Replay also uploaded ! find it on the event page !

• Like Like x 2