Round 5 Charade long

Discussion in 'F1 Classic 1967 Series - S2 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

I found the issue with my clutch.. seemed it was going to 98% but not completely .. that caused the drive-through on the start of the race :confused:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hm, that doesn't look like a race winner :p

3. Steen Toudal

Steen Toudal Pro Driver

Doesn't look much like a proper wall either. It must be made of marshmallow!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jukka Drugg

Jukka Drugg Pro Driver

That really was intense battle. I think I have never done that many mistakes on one race :p But I think this track gets you really easy as mistakes from others show too. I hope that during that intense battle there was racing room all the time Tim. On broadcast it looks like we had little contact after your last off. I hope I left enough room there. Thanks for everyone for racing (and specially Tim), Caitlin for broadcast and everyone for congrats.

I really think there is no chance to keep up with Tim on remaining rounds. I´ve been training hard offline since friday and now that I saw Tim´s time on server I had to try that Honda myself and beat my own best lotus time by 2,5s with just few laps on strange car with no real setup work done so Tim must have at least 2-3s still on pocket (because I could match that time) and I feel I am pretty close to limit with lotus. And last round is even more straights than next one where I loose 7kph on top speed. So I better enjoy these few days of top spot while it last :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  5. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Thanks for clearing this up!