Assetto Corsa Round 5 Croft

Discussion in 'Lancia Fulvia HF S1 Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, May 27, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  2. Ken Jagger

Helder Carvalho has been unregistered from the series for no-shows in previous rounds.

3. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

Server is down since yesterday...

4. Ken Jagger

It's back up now

5. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

I won't be able to make it today. It's too bad because I am really getting use to this old car and am enjoying the series. May not be able to race for a couple of weeks. If so I will unregister from all events I am registered in. Hopefully see you back on the track for the last round. Have a great race!

6. Ken Jagger

Sorry to hear that Paul and thanks for letting us know.

7. Louis Defor

Louis Defor Pro Driver

Unfortunately, as per https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/t...a-full-thu-may-14-2020.3811/page-5#post-34502 I'm signing out of the last two races :(

I hope you are still enough to finish the series! I for sure enjoyed racing here, I had no idea FWD was so drastically different. As I'd said previously, looking forward to more strange cars :)

Dang, I can never get the times right. I think you're in the middle of the race right now! Sorry for notifying you too late.

8. Ken Jagger

Still 20 mins to Qualifying Louis, but sorry you also can't make it, but wishing you the very best with your exams which should of course take priority!

9. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

Finally a podium.. A race that i will remember for a long time for 2 reasons.. The podium and my consistency.. Of course we raced only 4 guys so the chances for me to be at least 3rd were 75% :p I am joking of course, i really enjoyed the race a lot and i had some good fights with Toni for second place but unfortunately he beated me so i finish third.. Kiril in front was at another dimension (he was faster from all of us about 2 seconds per lap) so we couldn't catch him and Ken couldn't find rythm and dropped at 4th place. I had Toni for the 3/4 of the race behind my tail and finally after a few mistakes of me he managed to overtake me and kept a 5 seconds gap for the rest of the race.
    I am happy about my progress at consistency and i believe that a main reason except practice of course, is the fact that i changed my graphics card and the lag witch tortured me a lot, finally disappeared.
    Congrats to all and looking forward to the last race :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1