rFactor 2 Round 5 Le Mans

Discussion in 'GT3 Endurance Championship - Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Pro Driver

Not your fault, I brake on wrong board witch is 100 meters early than usual. Sorry :(

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  2. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Would anyone have a replay file for this le mans gt3 race?

3. Neil Tasker

Neil Tasker Pro Driver Donator

Well where to start with this one, had a stable car setup but anything less than 4 rear wing and it was slippy through the twisty bits, was along way of pace in practice and knew it would be a back of the pack race night,
    Qual went how i thought had a flying last hotlap as i manage to get a tow from a fast aston on strights but spun on kurb in very last corner, so plan was to just get it to the line and finish,
    Race was fun had rob behind keeping me honist but just couldnt stick with guys infront down strights so they gapped away, went into stratgy mode, took hards as tyre choice and knew it was a 2 stopper with maybe a slow pace final lap to make it, this didnt work got a stop and go in first stop, my fault, then had to pit next lap for fuel but it only gave me 60ltrs rather than 120ltrs, this left me 15 mins to go needing posibly 4 more laps so had to pit again came out 9th behind flavio who i pushed to catch got it to with 6sec with lap to go then stuck it in to fence limped over the line and was just happy to make it, must concentrate on pit tactics better, lol grats to podium and all racers,
    Sorry john for contact down stright though i was clear lol

4. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Pro Driver

Qualy:
    Surprisingly P1! Not expected, but happy with that.

Race:
    Couldn't hold P1 as Stefano had a slightly better pace.
    Made a last-minute change to the setup which resulted in massive understeer at the end, so shouldn't have done that. Anyway, happy with P2 in the race and in the overall standings.

Congratulations to Stefano for winning the race and to Roberto for winning the series.

Thanks to Nigel and Rob for hosting this series and to everyone attending. Was fun.

See you all in another series.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 1