Assetto Corsa Round 5 Mid Ohio

Discussion in 'Porsche Cayman GT4 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Yeah Ken, I noticed your start from a front row seat. Couldn´t avoid you because I got a hit from behind, no idea who it was. That cost me a lot, my quali was not really good, underperformed and after lap one I was nearly last.
    I gained two places because of drive throughs. Later Ed gave me the favour to let me through, because he got the esses wrong.
    Really tricky section but I liked it, really cool track.

From then on @Stephen Mciver was behind me, our battle was nearly till the end, we swaped positions a few times. Overtaking is very difficult on this track, therefore the changes were related to mistakes. Very intense and good fun.

End the end we were a bit fortunate that Flaviu and Jacopo had come together and we gained two positions. In end Stephen was fast and faultless enough to keep me behind.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Had a fun race.
    literally 30 laps at Steen's bumper...:D
    well done podium,
    see ya all for the last race at Rouen!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Pro Driver

Well done everyone , i join the clutch club :D , but my mistake because not trained the starting....It was a great combo, wise choice , fatal result lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. Stephen Mciver

Stephen Mciver Pro Driver

Phillip had a tremendous tussle with you great close racing hope I didn't touch you on one section when you went off .I can say that was properly the best race I have had on there close but fair you raced well and luckily we claimed extra couple of spots hope to see you next race

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

No that was only my mistake, I was only surprised that I was able to stay direct behin you afterwards ;)