Project Cars 2 Round 5 Mugello

Discussion in 'BMW M1 Procar 2021 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

SOS!!!! Server Passwort is not working! :eek:

3. Ken Jagger

Should be now

4. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

I cant be on time for this one.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Very sad race for me.

Good pace in practice and quali, but after that i made a completely wrong
    decision. I deleted my stablerace setup and changed to the risky quali setup with 75 l in the tank.
    After 3 laps my car was rolling on ice, after loosing two positions i was lucky to save P4. Brian told
    me, he had the same problem :eek:.
    Grats podium, especially to the two rocketmen in front, good to have them with us.

Hope to see you all at The Glen/R6, the place where Julian will take the lead in the championship!!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver

Worst race for me. Decent times during practice and qualy but the car was completely different for the race.
    The rear end was so loose and the oversteer was just horrendous. :( I don't know why as I never changed the setup for the race.
    Congrats to the podium and hopefully I can get back on it next race. :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ken Jagger

Very odd to say the least. I didn't detect any difference with my car, so I'm guessing it must've been something that went awry with your client installation when the sessions switched Brian. I've seen similar before but from memory not with rF2 but another sim.

8. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

I have to say that was a difficult race for me, I just couldn't find my rhythm in that race, the car felt really loose and like Brian it felt different to how it felt previously.
    I was managing to keep approx a 3 second lead against Viktor but on lap 9 I made a mistake and ran wide, Viktor was then on me and we had a good and close fight till the end, with Viktor taking the lead and with me hanging on to him to fight him for the win.
    Brilliant smooth driving Viktor especially with less rear downforce, and a good race.
    Ken was also close to pick up the pieces if it all went wrong. Real good racing and look forward to Watkins Glen

• Like Like x 4
  9. Viktor Takács

Viktor Takács Pro Driver

Great race, a contender for my favourites so far.
    Had a tough start as I just can't get the clutch pedal right in PC2, it feels like it's either pushed in all the way or not at all.
    After some great racing against the guys in the front I managed to get up to 2nd place, and then even catch up to Julian.
    We had an incredibly tight battle with both of us making mistakes, but we seemed to be on the same pace.
    At the end we had a bit of contact with Julian, with me running into the back of him, and after some contemplating of whether it was my fault that went or not, I decided to give him back the position. After that I just couldn't keep up and had to back off to not risk making a mistake.
    Good job from everyone, big thanks to Ken as always for making this possible.

• Like Like x 4