rFactor 2 Round 5 Zandvoort

Discussion in 'DTM 2019 Preview Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Would any members not intending to run this race please unregister to open slots for other members who may want to join it.

2. Dmitriy Vozniy

Dmitriy Vozniy Pro Driver

Damn engine. Died unexpectedly in the middle of the race. Sixth gear must have been short. o_O
    In qualifying forgot about ESC, sorry.:cool:

3. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Thats a shame, I was looking forward to a continued battle after the pitstop.. Fun for a while!

4. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Congrats Dino and Sergey.

Just too quick for me here, so quite a lonely race in 3rd.

Onto the final round at Suzuka, should be fun :D

EDIT - Shame that 27 were registered for this event, but only 12/13 turned up. Would be mega with 20+

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Our Rules are very clear on the use of ESC in Qualifying and unless the race admin advises otherwise, it is always in force for every race. I also give all drivers a message in the server before Qualifying starts reminding them of this and did so today.
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/t...ne-racing-rules-and-regulations.126/#post-851

Dmitriy for the next race in this series, or if you don't run in it, the next race you compete in at SRO after that, you are required to do a drive-through at the end of the 1st racing lap.

6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

This was a hard race, lost the lead on the start and tried every possible way to pass afterwards for the entire race.
    The usual best place out of the last corner didn't work as I coudn't get enough momentum, plus the slipstream that does almost nothing.
    2 or 3 laps before the end it somehow worked out in this narrow first sector.

That was some crazy stuff , good race again @Sergey Nevedomsky

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1