Assetto Corsa Comp Round 5 Zolder

Discussion in 'ACC 2021 GT3 Series 3 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

zol.jpg

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  2. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

What is the server PW?

3. Rob Milliken

Doh, check it now ..:oops::rolleyes:

4. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Might have to miss out on this one, I get absolutely zero wheel time these days and I don't even recall the layout at Zolder. If I can get an hour or two of practice before the race I might join in but looks like that won't happen :/

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

I wish i could miss this one! Zolder i've never got on well with due to the chicanes forcing you to be as aggressive as possible over the kurbs. Only really done a few 20min online races there. Need to put some better practise in on friday.

6. Rob Milliken

It is one of the more technical tracks in the game .. You never get a break :D

7. Rob Milliken

8. Simon Gymer

Simon Gymer Pro Driver

Had a good race up to half way as Ali pressured me for the whole of the 1st stint, but i had just enough for him to never threaten me. I pitted first for fuel and tyres and had a great pit stop. Then waited for Ali to pit, which he did, but then appeared a chunk of time up the road, which I found really odd. Then realised he hadn't changed tyres (mistake?) and that he would need to pit again so second half was just keeping it on the track to take the win.

Shame about the turnout. I love ACC and it's the only racing game I will play nowadays.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

Had lots of glitches with my t500 rs wheel. I would hit the rumble sausages and the cars limiter came on. Then steering right my camera view was all screwed up. I've never had any problems with sims. So must be just ACC only. Anyway was undrivable and had to quit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Simon Gymer

Simon Gymer Pro Driver

Any chance to see the results Rob?

11. Rob Milliken

Yes sry lads, they are now posted!

• Like Like x 1