rFactor 2 Round 6 Autopolis Endurance

Discussion in 'G.E.A.R. Multiclass Endurance S2 - S397 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek Pro Driver

Thank you for a great job there on the other side
    A great emotional comment
    It's good to watch

My English is so much mine, but because of how it is conveyed it seems that I understand everything
    And the race itself is even better

I think I'll go some series

• Like Like x 1
  2. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Just watched the Broadcast - much better having the leaderboard table on screen.

Great effort all, loved the GTE battle being shown. Imagine 24 of these GTEs running around Nordschleife and other tracks as a single series :)

Anyway, to my pit exit, the commentators were exactly right, that was a poor exit by me. I saw the BMW of Coelo coming down the inside, so wanted to exit and block him from making a pass, but in turn messed up the entrance to the corner for the LMP2 :(

Caitlin: I expect Andrew Williams is going for a 2 stop here and wouldn't be surprised if he is the only GTE to do so - CORRECT :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jerry Chen

Jerry Chen Pro Driver

Great job to the commentating team, really fun watching the replays all season.

Had an epic battle with Jens, last 30 minutes we were basically nose to tail lap after lap. Brilliant stuff.
    I echo Andrew's comment, I think next time, we should do a GTE only series. These cars are very closely balanced, i think it would be crazy fun watching 20+ GTE cars fighting it out for 90 minutes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

I tend to prefer the prototypes only because for me they are more fun to drive. I like the GTE cars but my pace in them is very poor, same for the GT3's. I'd give it a go though if SRO decide to do a GT only style championship.

5. Eric Moinet

Eric Moinet Pro Driver

I've done that, that was great fun, although Nordschliefe was pretty hard to master.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Congrats to Roberto, Toni and Carl for there championship class win.

Big thanks to John for putting this series on.

There were some great fights in all 3 classes through out the series, Also a big thanks to the broadcasting team Caitlin, Mac and Matheus.

GTE or GT3 series sounds good to me, Will see what I can do to make it happen.

7. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing you racing again!