Round 6 Dijon

Discussion in 'Historic F1 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry to miss this race as I'll be away. Have a great race :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Are we using Dijon Grande or Petite layout?

3. Ken Jagger

It will be the Dijon Grande Combe layout

4. Konstantin Bach

Konstantin Bach Pro Driver

Eh! I can not take part in the final stage. The night shift at work falls.:(

5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Work has to come first konstantin

6. Konstantin Bach

Konstantin Bach Pro Driver

If work interferes races, well, to hell with it such work :D
    If this work is adequately paid ... If I tell you how much I get paid per month, you will laugh. And my income, we considered good.

7. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server up.

8. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Hey,

I'm out of this one. Looks like the loadcell in pedals has gone :(

Hopefully get a new one asap and be back for DTM next weekend :cool:

9. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

It looks like I might be the only driver today. :D

10. Dmitriy Vozniy

Dmitriy Vozniy Pro Driver

Not enough fuel :D

11. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

This was a fun series. Congrats to Dino. I'm amazed at your speed and consistency. And to Josh for second place and your 31 hard earned points. These cars take a lot of practice to get that many points in a series that didn't give away many points. And also congrats to Jens for his podium finish. Had fun catching up with you at the end of today's race. Was hoping for a few more laps. Had a good battle with Bill at the beginning. Always good clean racing between us. Sorry to hear about your fuel issue, Dmitriy. Looking forward to the next OW series. Would like to see another historic series, like maybe 79 or 85 cars. Will see what Ken can come up with but always open to your suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Great last race of the series with these wonderful cars, was slowly getting some decent pace, even if not close to series champion Dino and 2nd Josh, very well done of them both!

Manage to get a gap after the first few laps and managed it rather well, was racing mostly alone but still did an 360 and my convenient gap to Mark was gone :D
    Really had to push my very best to keep Mark behind as his pace was good, but manage finish 3rd, another lap or two I'm sure it would have ended differently :cool:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

This was a highly enjoyable series, and a nice, relaxing final race. I knew I couldn't challenge Dino, but I'm just happy to have won at Brands Hatch. That was absolutely the highlight of the season for me. This was also the first ever series where I've been able to fight for top positions in a championship, so I thoroughly enjoyed that as well. Well done again to @Dino Paolini for a highly deserved race win and championship. Also, thank you to everyone at Sim Racing Online who made this series happen. I can't wait for our next classic single-seater series!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ken Jagger

Andrew what pedals do you use? I have a s**tload of new loadcells for Fanatec Clubsports V1 if you need one (or two or three). No charge for them :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Hey Ken, thanks.

I have CSR Elite V2.

Fortunately I picked one up off eBay, so back up and running ready for DTM on Saturday.

• Like Like x 1