Round 6 Osterreichring 79

Discussion in 'The DNF Series – Mclaren M23 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

No worries Matteo. These things happen in simracing, and at the time it is annoying as **** after so much practice, but it is forgotten about after 10 minutes and we move onto the next race.

I have however learned to watch the replay of any incident before commenting about it, as what you think at the time is usually different to what actually happened.

See you on the track again soon :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  2. Gert-Jan van Osch

Gert-Jan van Osch Pro Driver

1st thing that came into my mind reading the above quote, are the comments of actual race drivers e.g. F1 after having crashed out of the race. They also see their incident from different perspective. Sim racing is not that different from real racing :D.

Can it be that Matteo has a rear FOV (Field Of View) setting things appear different on his screen.

3. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I wasn't referring to the incident, I was just wondering why you can't find the shortkey to virtual mirror.
    If you go to options and then keybindings and scroll down you will find it :)