Round 6 | Sebring

Discussion in 'G.E.A.R. Multiclass Endurance Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jul 14, 2018.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Seeing as it would throw you off in the other series, you can take the Porsche with full points as far as I'm concerned. If 10 or more GTE drivers object, then you have to stay in the BMW.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

rfactor2 porsche.PNG engine mixture..PNG
    Does anyone know why my Porsche 911 does not have an engine mixture tab? (other cars online, on youtube have this tab. )

3. Chris Bruno

Chris Bruno Pro Driver

I had this problem with another MOD a long time ago when using a different UI. Switch to the standard s397 UI and see if that works

4. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Chris do you know how to switch the UI back?.

5. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Have you tried mapping them anyway ? look in controls & find & map the mixture up / down then see if it changes in game (you get an extra tick when doing this ~!) ..you will get a msg when you adjust it .Not all the cars have it tho ...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

You can switch UIs in single player under Options then User Interface on the top right ,any UIs you have will be in there ..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

I took part in the Poppy Half Marathon Running Events yesterday in the UK. So in honor of the charity and being it's Remembrance Sunday I've decorated the car with Poppies on the nose section, with the charity logo on the sides.

Used the Skin Transfer button whilst on the server, red square then black square next to my name so hopefully it's uploaded ok! lol

See ya later :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Cody Eby

Cody Eby Pro Driver

Very nice way to commemorate veterans from all over the globe. Well done!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Thanks my friend. Hopefully the skin transfer will work. Properly this time. Looks OK when I tested in earlier on but I'll sign in early just to make sure :)

10. John Melichar

John Melichar Pro Driver

I once again have strange issues going on my end. I hope it will not affect me too much during the race. Got some strange flickering in VR in the dark with the interior car light going on. I have rolled back the Nvidia Drivers and it appears to be a little better now.
    However instead of practice I spent 2 hours trying to fix stuff... since I was doing a a 12h race of sebring yesterday, the track is not the problem... it was just in a different car :p
    So I hope to get a good setup for the BMW going before the race....

11. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

I think you left before you saw my comment but I have been having some issues with this track. I can see lights but they cast no light beams so the track is pitch black. Other times the track is bathed in a purple glow. Sometimes a pc restart sorts it but in my case I knocked back most settings to medium. I think I was just overloading the graphics card a bit maybe.

12. John Melichar

John Melichar Pro Driver

Well I have it also with everything on low and no supersampling... Besides I run a RTX 2080.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Damn. That's annoying. There's something about this track. Not sure what it is. Anyway. I'm getting screen tearing. Time to lower the detail further. Lol

14. John Melichar

John Melichar Pro Driver

Ok, guys may I drive with the Porsche?
    For some reason I get purple flickering off the right arm of the driver. The guys on studio397 discord said the car is purple inside the cockpit so its normal... however the flickering when going into shade is really putting me off because it is only on my right eye. (Running in VR)
    With the porsche the interior is not getting as dark for some reason, so the gloves dont flicker at all for me.

15. Simon Marshall

Simon Marshall Pro Driver

in the theme of swapping cars I would like to try the Corvette, no other reason than to test a setup out on race distance, no problem if not but need to ask

16. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sadly will have miss this race bad stutter and graphics card is getting hot, Have fun guys.

17. Nigel Middleton

I would not think John would object go on the server with the Corvette and then mention it on there.

18. Rob Milliken

Stream link?

19. Nigel Middleton

20. Rob Milliken

I need the address to send i cant get the sddy on my mobil