rFactor 2 Round 6 Watkins Glen

Discussion in 'GTD Sportscar USA Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  2. Ken Jagger

The following entries have been unregistered due to no-shows at the last two rounds to make way for red light members:

Zsolt Somogyi
    Paul Anstey
    Michael LaBelle
    Chay Hatch

3. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

I won't be annoying but is it possible that server is still running a old version of rf2?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Same problem here, i cannot join the GTE USA Server, message is: different version
    Jesus or Ken may help!

5. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

rf2 is build 1119 right now, I updated. It went from 1117 to 1119 this week.

6. Ken Jagger

The SRO server has been updated so I'll have to create a new vmod for this race. Oddly I've joined the rF2 GT3 Macau server without problems just now when I thought I would've had to create a new vmod for that too.
    The GTD USA will be sorted in a couple of hours.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gerhard Hofmann

Thanks a lot Ken!

8. Ken Jagger

Thought I'd try to join server before redoing the vmod and guess what? I got on with no problems. Please try again and get a screen grab of any problems/reports etc. Have you all made sure your rF2 client has been updated to v1119?

GTD USA Watkins Glen.jpg

9. Gerhard Hofmann

negative
    package not available

10. Radek Sirc

Radek Sirc Pro Driver

It seems there is wrong BMW packed on the server. The game offers BMW M8 GTE instead of M6 GT3 when I try to come forward to the server.

11. Ken Jagger

Server should be fixed now (thanks Radek :))

12. Gerhard Hofmann

thank you boys, its fine now!!!!

13. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Hi, I'm afraid I can't do this race. Have fun

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Had to pull out just got home.

15. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

Good Race, I finished with Eric on the hood of my car, WTH?

16. Jan Pokorny

Jan Pokorny Pro Driver

@Daniel Kristow
    I am very sorry for the contact in the chicane.
    Stupid place for two cars.. Sry Bro:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gerhard Hofmann

Very bad setup with no topspeed.
    Only chance was to push very hard, driving consistant and defending hard.
    Good fight with Olli, Ed and Jens. Unbeleivable how hard our group was fighting for P 12 :cool:

Thank you for joining, it was a great party with a superlarge grid, also 21 drivers in the last round!
    Please lets stay together. Next tuesday series, starting at the same time, in 2 weeks will be DTM:
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/191
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. Ken Jagger

Miscalculated on the fuel needed to finish the race, and stopped for a splash when I didn't need to, conceeding 3 places......DOH! :mad:

Had some good, close racing along the way with Barrett & Darrell, so can be happy with that. :)

19. Andrew Blackburn

Andrew Blackburn Pro Driver Donator

This was my first time ever participating in a league/series and had a lot of fun. Thank you Ken and all the others for making it a great experience. Was looking forward to a good race today, although the guys at the font had wicked fast qualifying laps (wow!!!). Shortly after the race started, my daughter insisted on trying to speak with me, wanting me to listen to a joke someone posted. at that moment I was being harassed by an Orange McLaren, lost my concentration and pitched it in the chicane - race over. limped back to the pits for a 90 plus second pit stop and then tried to make the best of it. Oh well. Still had fun. looking forward to registering for another series. Thanks again to everyone and happy racing. until the next series - be well.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Filip Fojt

Filip Fojt Pro Driver

Hi, I only participated in two races of this champ but I was able to win yesterday which made me super-happy :rolleyes:. There is big credit to my CORE team for great car setup (yesterday received during warmup :D ) Fuel tank wasn't big enough yesterday, but since top drivers did not pit either, I decided not go pitting for more fuel, instead I used my 8 sec. lead to save fuel in last 4 laps.. luckily even 2nd driver had to save it, so I crossed the finished line with 1.9 litre of fuel in "diesel" style :) I had good time racing with you guys, see you around. ;)

• Like Like x 2