Automobilista Round 6 Zolder

Discussion in 'Mini Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'm always amazed at how some guys can pedal these cars so fast and consistently, whereas I find them unpredictable and tricky! :confused: But then again FWD racing cars and me have never gone together, so I don't know why I choose them for a series. o_O

Nevertheless I enjoyed some good racing over the course of the series and always like running at tracks a bit different to the norm like Singapore at night. :) Grats to Csaba, Ramon & Philipp on taking the Championship podium positions. Without you guys and the others who regularly run in our AMS series, it wouldn't be worthwhile, but long may it continue to prove there is life in the old dog yet.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Did absolutely no practice for this race. Only decided to run 15 minutes before the race. Had to download the track so by the time I got on the server only had 5 minutes left. Was half way through my first timed lap when Ken called us to qualy. So not ideal.

Qualy was very good and I was surprised to get 4th :)

Race : Sod it I've got brain fade and can't remember this race. Jeez come on brain cell get working. :confused:. I can remember the slide across the grass at the chicane whilst trying an overtake on Philipp. I overtook him whilst doing this ao I gave the place back immediately. Towards the end of the race Ramon caught me and overtook me. I did give him a difficult time, retaking the position before he got back in front. From there he pulled away. Brain cell is severely overheating now so must stop :confused:

Well done Csaba for the win here and for taking the championship :)

Thanks Ken for running another great AMS series. Pity I couldn't do the whole series. Looking forward to the BMW's and the street circuits.

• Like Like x 3