Project Cars 2 Round 6 Zolder

Discussion in 'BMW M1 Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

I'll be away from 27/6-7/7 so will miss this race and the rescheduled Dubai race the week after. Good luck to everyone and enjoy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

Ken, or whoever wants to be the Admin for the races, there was no Admin in the Zolder race so there was no race. The timing for the race did not match and there was no way for any of us to skip to Qualify or to the race. We tried a fun race under the practice, like we did in Dubai. We should take a poll as to whether to reschedule the Zolder race as well.

I think in the future it would be good to have a back up admin assigned and identified. This person would commit to be there if the main Admin was going to be away.

Just a thought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Arrangements had been made but RL got in the way and Rob Milliken wasn’t able to do the honours unfortunately. He and I are the only Admins with PC2 still installed. However if somebody wants to volunteer as a potential Admin assistant/standin if ever required for PC2 then it would give us more resilience I agree. Anyone interested PM me to discuss further.

Regarding rescheduling this race it would have to be on either a Wednesday or Thursday 12/19/20th July as a new PC2 series is scheduled to start on Tuesday 18th and alternates with the regular rF2 series.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ken Jagger

Any preferences for a rerun day from those I've offered?

6. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

It won't matter to me as I will be in England for all of those dates.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

I would agree to any date,we should bring it to a good end.
    Any chance to make Paul an offer? He did a good series here.

8. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

Don't worry about trying to make it work for me. I won't be back until the very end of July and August will be very busy due to our very short summer and being gone for a large chunk of time. I am iffy about tomorrow. I will try and make it but I have lots of stuff to do in prep to go. Hopefully I will be there but probs at the back. :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

The Zolder race has now been rescheduled to Wednesday 19th July

10. Ken Jagger

And............total silence from everyone :(

11. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

i will be there, hopefully all will register again :)

12. Ken Jagger

No need to re-register as I only had to change the race date in the SRO system, all other details are as the original. :)