rFactor 2 Round 6 Zwartkops Raceway - Sat Dec 9, 2023

Discussion in 'USF2000 Awesome Club Track Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Aug 27, 2023.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

That was a good read, Neil. Cool to see how you experienced it. I was also fighting with P2 in the standing in mind.
    Had to fight like hell to keep Nick behind, or there would be no change of that at all :)

I qualified with my own setup, but I felt that it was to understeery, so last minute before the start I switched to a setup from Toni Talvitie. Big risk. It's very sensitive on the nose.
    It oversteers just by looking at your steering wheel. But it was faster and better on tire wear.

Congrats on second place buddy. You deserve it :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver

First of all, thank you to everyone for driving the whole series fairly. That's the only way it's fun. Awesome job on the broadcast, Rob!
    I only took time for the penultimate race to make a few setup tweaks. I guess it helped that the site was offline for a while. So the last two races were quite good for me. Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and see you all back on the track. :cool:;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Robin Taylor

Robin Taylor Pro Driver Donator

Another great series, so fun to drive these cars and with the racing being so close it made the 30 mins quite intense, Grats to Kirill for the championship, and Neil and Ben for the team championship, Thanks @John vd Geest for hosting and to @Rob Milliken for the broadcast.

• Like Like x 4