Assetto Corsa Round 7 Silverstone GP

Discussion in 'SimRacingHolland Audi TT Cup - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

well I thought spa was tricky... :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Looks like the entry list for the skins is messed up. Last night it put me in the car #14 (yellow default ) iso my own srh skin. @Ken Jagger
    Can you take a look at it.
    Thanks in advance

Frans

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I've been transferring to a new PC over the last 2 weeks and the server configs may have got mixed up along the way. I've redone the server config, uploaded it I got my correct skin assignment when I tested it. Frans please check yours again, thanks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Unfortunately the "interesting" part of race two is not in my replay file. I´m now sure it was between Jacopo and myself but I´m not entierly sure what happend. As far as I know Jacopo and I headed side by side to maggotts, where I backed out to avoid an accident. But in the esses I gave a hit from behind, not sure if I was too fast or you too slow because of the compromised line. I´m sorry for that and for that what happend afterwards. too. He rejoined behind me and I think it was three wide with Simon and Chris. And suddendly Jacopo spun out, I only saw it briefly in my mirror, so I cannot say how it exactly happend.

Not my best races today, in race one I was really lucky to inherit eight place, because my pace was not that good. Sean overtook me early and I was only one time near to start an overtaking attempt. But he got together with Chris.
    Second race from pole (reversed grid), well only a matter of time when everybody passes me, after my inccident with Jacopo, the wacky racers were set to pass me and I was aware of that but I overcooked it into "the loop". My car did not wanted to turn, then I hit Simon, sorry again but I think that hurt me more than everybody else. Had than to battle it out with Ken, P9 in the end.

To close with something more positive, a nice shot of my car into Abbey chased by Chris.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

I did watch the replay and it was just an unfortunate race accident, looked way worse in the car. too bad, it was gonna be a nice fight to the end. and surprisingly I ended up enjoying Silverstone, difficult but nice track.
    see ya at the last one!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Race1
    Watch in HD, Like and subscribe please...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Race 2
    Watch in HD, like and subscribe please...

• Like Like x 4
  10. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

I managed to put the car on pole. Had another meager start but this time I shut the door in time before Bart could place his car on the inside.
    I was able to create a small gap the first few laps and was able to make it slowly grow lap after lap.
    Superhappy with the victory but I was exhausted (not feeling that well) and sweating like an ox.
    Race 2 I started in eight and tried to keep up with Bart but focus was way off.
    I started to get into a rhytm and then it was like race 2 of Brands Hatch all over again:
    Frans made a slight error which gave me a free pass. Up ahead Bart, Andrew and my teammate, Michiel, were battling hard
    and I reeled them in quickly. Andrew got away and Bart and Michiel touched into one of the many fast righthanders
    making them synchroslide and I managed to drive between them up into second place.
    I put full pressure on Andrew as Bart was reeling us in and I could make a pass in the first sector with Bart following through.
    This was race 1 all over again but now I could create the gap faster and keep expanding it.
    English circuits are good to me... :p

I watched the replay and saw close racing everywhere. Nice one guys!
    See you all at the grand finale at Zandvoort!

Cheers,

Tim

• Like Like x 3