Round 8 Okayama GP

Discussion in 'Group C Honey Jar Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Apr 16, 2018.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

The last race at Okayama was canceled due to the low entry numbers for the race.
    We were with only 5 guys with 5 minutes to go before Qual.

Joseph Wright was excused by me from doing the broadcast with this turnout.
    My apologies to anyone who did practise for this last event, but just 5 guys for 1 hour racing is just a no go.

Thanks to all the guys who took part in this series and invested their time to have some great racing together!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

So sorry to see the news about the event being cancelled. I apologise again for not being able to make it.

If you wish to run it again at a later date let me know. More than willing to enter.

Once again, thanks for setting up the series. Shame the entry figures were so low for the final round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Denis Eshchenko

Denis Eshchenko Pro Driver

It is very sadly. Can you transfer the race for the next week?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. John vd Geest

Well, I'm good with things as they are right now. The series is finished, time to move on to something new :).

• Like Like x 1
  5. John vd Geest

Don't worry about it Andrew. New things are comming up soon. We're gonna do the AC RSS GT1 series in late october.
    That won the poll. Will also be broadcasted.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Denis Eshchenko

Denis Eshchenko Pro Driver

it's bad! :(
    Thank you! It was an incredible experience. And thanks for giving me the opportunity to drive on my favorite Mazda. ;):cool:
    Thank you, very much!

• Like Like x 1