Project Cars 2 Round 8 Red Bull Race Reports & Screens !

Discussion in 'FKR GT3 Endurance Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2018.12.01 - 14.04.44.69.jpg Have Your Say !

2. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

Not a circuit on my priority list, but sure a race to remember!! P3 in qualy, perfect position for aiming a podium. Clean start, could manage a gap few seconds behind Etienne and Travis. P2 after little mistake from Travis and for some laps gap with him and Andrew was about 3 secs. About 1 h to go both started to close the gap less than a sec, so decided to pit with 50 min still to go. Somehow only I refuelled, no tyre were changed...arghh...so back on track changed to my "only tyres" strategy but nothing happened again pitting...crew did nothing...wtf!! Are you on strike or something? Didn't,t get paid last month? :mad::mad:
    So rules are rules, and tyres must be changed...on track agin look for manual pit, cycle all types of tyres and pitted for third time....finally new tyres!!!!
    Then became my best stint so far in pc2, 40 min to go and turn into "Chevy Beast Mode" and I managed faster personal laps again and again...holding my breath and looking for the limit every lap....gained 2pos, one for a mistake in front and the other I was able to past Etienne, which car seemed to be in trouble...crossed the finish lane on the tail of Roger.....wow!!!
    Really really awesome race....Nothing more I could ask for....;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

I lost downforce coming down the hill after T3 and put car on the grass, got back on track and went as fast as I could. yeah I saw your headlights in my rear view, that was a close one, good race all