Assetto Corsa Seat Leon 3 Genral Info

Discussion in 'Seat Leon Series 3 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Screenshot_seat_leon_eurocup_ks_laguna_seca_9-9-118-21-18-45a.jpg
    Registration

More news to come but for now here is a look at the event list !​

Mod: Seat Leon euro cup 3.3 (in SRO Downloads but don't add it until round 8 of the Seat 2 series is over as it over writes)
    Track info: all the non kunos tracks can be found in the SRO Downloads (tab on top tool bar of the site under asstteo corsa/tracks or mods) Road America has been updated to v3.6 make sure you have the latest's tracks from sro downloads)

29-Sep Laguna Seca "The Milliken GP"
    13-Oct Estoril "The Steeg GP"
    27-Oct Vallelunga "The Aslan GP"
    10-Nov Bathurst "The Thomas GP"
    24-Nov Knockhill "The Devlin GP"
    08-Dec Brno "The De Stradis GP"
    22-Dec Road America "The Paterson GP"
    05-Jan Spa "The RC GP"

2. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Rob : will we be using the newest Seat mod update or staying with the mod well are currently using?....

3. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

We will be using V 3.3 which should be the latest version.

4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thanks Roy , yes Sean .. first post edited with that info now .. more to come as series 2 wind's down so stand by !

5. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Roy Cop has gone for SPA. Complete surprise lol :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

Too bad it's on saturdays. Otherwise I would have joined

7. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Too bad indeed. You would be more than welcome.

8. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Haha, you've had your own choice of GP this time. And you choose a car wrecker :p

9. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

Thought about and discussed VIR at first but Road America will be a lot of fun in these cars.
    If there's a series 4 I'm going to stick with VIR though, so get ready to rumble in the Virginia jungle next time. ;)
    I see a lot of tracks I haven't tried before… This will be interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Karl Steeg

Karl Steeg Pro Driver

you should have chosen VIR.
    That would have been awesome

11. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

One thing I don't know about the VIR mod is whether the bonus "unlockables" change the checksum that is reported to the server. If so then we'd have to walk everyone through the process of finding them, or make everyone revert their mods to the "default" state. Also it's arguably much more difficult than RA. I'll promise it as my pick for Series 4. ;)

12. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Yes it will give a checksum error because the track files uploaded to the server don't match the ones on the users computer.

13. Hakan Aslan

Hakan Aslan Pro Driver

i just thinking would enjoy more racers the championship if the races would be sunday instead saturday nights ? i think trying will not make less racers maybe the opposite. give a try ?..think about it guys .

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

Maybe an even bigger chance during weekdays. For me weekends are more difficult. However if sundays will become racedays I'll recheck my calendar again.

15. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Sunday might work, I'm ok with either :)

16. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

There are series being run on sundays. Have a look at the current Lotus Evora series and the Renault R.S.01 series hosted by Ken Jagger in september.
    I've been inviting people for this Saturday series and a few have committed.

17. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

How about an official test night close to the start of round one. Laguna Seca..
    If we would all turn up it would be a good build up to the first race. And of course loads of sand bagging lol..

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

It would be the same as with all series. 1st race 20 people, 2nd race half that. :(
    But its not for me to decide if a testrace can be done.

19. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

For me I think people should at least unregister if they are not going to make it. But so many register and then don't show up. Not good :(
    (Not a test race Roy just lapping/set up work and a bit of craic)

20. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I'm all for a fun race or 2. But I have no idea if and when the server will be free and if the admins at SRO are open to this.