Select your car here

Discussion in 'Group C Honey Jar Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Apr 14, 2018.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi Brian,
    Welcome to the series.
    Could you please download the skinpack in post #1. You can let me know here with which skin you want to drive.

2. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

Hi John,
    Thankyou for the welcome :), I have already downloaded the skin pack, can i choose any skin from that pack?

3. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

If so then i choose this skin Sro 00 Sauber 63 thankyou.

• Like Like x 1
  4. John vd Geest

Yes, you can choose any skin from that car.
    I have added your choise to the list. Rob Milliken will set it up on the server. The server goes up somewhere next week.

Also please read post #1 of this general info thread to make sure you're up to speed;
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/group-c-general-info.2549/

5. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

Cheers John for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Brian pleas have a run on the server if you have not already so I can assign you a skin .. some of the sauber's are taken but we still have a few open I will check who else has the 00 63 ,if its open its yours ! :)
    Or if you know your AC steam GUID thats what I need ..
    Thanks !

7. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

Hi Rob,
    Sorry for the late reply, but i have had some problems joining the server with checksum errors, but thankfully i have managed to sort the problem.
    The only problem i have now, is selecting the skin i want use for online use..i can select it for single player ok...so what am i missing?
    Thankyou Brian

8. Rob Milliken

Yes the srerver issues were all on me :oops:.. i needed to update the track on the servers :confused:

Ok so you need the SRO skin pack to get on the server , Andrew has built us SRO cars repllacing the default cars skins adding banners and number plates ,so once you install all the skins (3 separate folders for the 3 cars & you need them all) you will now have duplicates of the defaultskins along side the new/defaults with the SRO badging ! ..some numbers needed to be changed but they are the default skins with the sro stuff on them ..lol only these cars are on the server ,for live stream all the cars need the badging
    So when you look off line click the rainbow to check all the skins for the car you have chosen , Tip : the new sro ones have a nice clear/white background while the default skins have a black background ...
    Tell me what car you want and I will tell you what skins are still free for that car as allot are taken already :) that will make your choice easier ..lol

9. Roel Postma

Roel Postma Pro Driver

Question removed

10. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

The 00 Sauber 63 Skin if it's available Rob...thankyou :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Rob Milliken

Ok ,Yes that car is not yet taken so its all yours ! .. Now I don't see any info on the server for you yet so now that everything is working please log on the server and do a few laps so I can capture your info for the skin to work ! once that's done you will have your skin next server restart ..

12. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

Hi Rob,
    Thanks for all your work :) will spin a few laps at some point today...again thankyou.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rob Milliken

Thanks ,your all set ! hop back on & make sure the skin is correct when you have time :)

14. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

Brilliant! thanks Rob :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Brian Watson

Brian Watson Pro Driver

Thankyou Rob all is good :)

16. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Hi, I would like to join you.
    Car : Porsche 962C Short Tail

I hope the skin SRO_01_racing_02 is still available?

17. Rob Milliken

Good to have you :) i will check tonight after work & let you know what porsche’s are still available! Also check the first few pages of this thread there is a list os drivers and there skin chose!;)

18. Rob Milliken

Make sure you do a few laps on the server so i can capture the GUID for your skin!

19. John vd Geest

Hi Philipp, welcome to the series.
    Before a car can be asigned, you have to sign up for the series. You can do that here;
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/73

Also please read post #1 of this general info thread to get you up to speed on what you need to know about running this series.
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/group-c-general-info.2549/

20. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Thanks for your warm welcome. I read it, installed the heliocorsa app, signed up for the series and drove some practise laps. Apart from finding more speed I think I did everything now ;)