Select your car here

Discussion in 'G.E.A.R. Multiclass Endurance Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Done :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Simon Marshall

Simon Marshall Pro Driver

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lars Jeppesen

Lars Jeppesen Pro Driver

Thanks for the race guys - first one for me, first for oreca, first for rain and first enduro on rf2 - half way through, i lost a button off my steering wheel lol - and during my last stop i took 35L too much plus missed when I should have taken off as I was looking for the button on the ground so guessing lost a good 30sec but was beaten fair and square with my default setup with low df config.

And apologies to the white corvette I tapped mid race - i thought you moved to the outside to let me through, and then at the last minute you cut across to the apex.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  4. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Hi,

Ok, well between work this one took me ages but got there in the end! My livery for the #55 car.

I'd previously done liveries based on the G Drive car for RiP in Castrol and a purple/red colour scheme. These were for the Enduracer Oreca though.

So I had to pretty much start from scratch with this one, the body mesh is very different. Took a long time to get everything right on this car.

I then added loads of details like the body fasteners, stickers, markings, etc. Also added my helmet design and a set of overalls. Shame you can't change the mechanic in the pits.

Me being me, I'll probably keep making small changes all the time (the blue looks brighter in the showroom for example) but otherwise I'm really happy with this one so far :)

Anyway, time to practice for Silverstone... and come up with a design for @Joseph Wright (sorry I've kept you waiting mate).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

These drivers have yet to select a car for the GTE class:

Andres Rivero
    Denis Pimenov

After selecting a car, they are obliged to drive it for the rest of the series.

6. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Not sure whether to put this in the Bahrain thread or here but I suppose to keep on topic I'll post here! :)

Livery design for @Joseph Wright which will be making it's debut in the Bahrain round :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. John vd Geest

Wow, that's a beauty !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Craig Jones

Craig Jones Pro Driver

Hi i would like to sign up for this please, i am with Cheeba Hawk Racing

9. Craig Jones

Craig Jones Pro Driver

porsche for sro

10. John vd Geest

Done. You can sign up with your team.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cody Eby

Cody Eby Pro Driver

@Craig Jones would sign up here, right John?

12. Denis Pimenov

Denis Pimenov Pro Driver