Select your car here

Discussion in 'RSS GT1 Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Edit you will not be able to see the password as you are a red light I will pm the password to you.

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

There is always 1 or more who unregister for round 1, so you can sign up there.

We don't use ptracker, so you can turn that off. That penalty system is not always fair and gives a lot of debate after the race. The drivers themselfs report it when someone is cheating with trackcuts on a regular basis. That driver gets DQ. We do use helicorsa.

The server admin sets the weightballast on the server for the Ferrari 550 and Saleen S7-R for the drivers that drive those cars. Same as the skin you choose.
    You can set the weightballast off-line when you select "drive" on track with the ballast app on the right of your screen. But all Ferrari's 550 and Saleen's are taken already.

You can see in post 1 of this thread what cars are still free to choose.

When you register for the series, you can see the practise password on the event page. There is a server up for Watkins Glen right now.
    You can download Watkins Glen on the event page of the series (where you sign up). Look in the Watkins Glen thread for installation instructions:
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/round-3-watkins-glen.2895/

3. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger Pro Driver

thanks for info again john,

about car for select, i was thinking all 30cars are already taken and the 1st page is not up to date, as there are already 30sign ups (6cars x 5drivers), so i was not sure about this.
    so if i select now a car, i would blockade for a other driver of the first 30drivers a carselect, as if there are still 5 or 6 cars for select, then any of this 30 drivers did not selected a car yet, but they are fixed sign up already. so this is why i did ask.

so it looks like strong like viper, as lister is wrong wheel side car, i have to test this.

servus

4. John vd Geest

Yes, I see what you mean. Just test all cars and if someone droppes out, I'll put you on the list with the car you've choosen. I'll put an extra car in one of the selections.

5. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger Pro Driver

hello john, i do select 575 car (i see 1 spot is open now)

i do select nr.56

thanks and
    servus

6. John vd Geest

Done. Thank you. You're on the waitinglist now. If someone unregisters, you'll move up.

7. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

Being the only viper, i feel so lonely :D

8. John vd Geest

You might surprise a few people :cool:

9. Jeroen Remmers

Jeroen Remmers Pro Driver

Hello, Ive raced with you guys before in Group C. Sadly due to work/rl getting in the way I could not mak many races ( sorry again!)

I would very much like to participate in these cars, they are my favorite, and sunday evening is great. Did 2 leagues with them before already, and they are beyond awesome.

My 1st choice would be Lambo, but if it is not available anymore I will have to try the others out abit. I will post my choice tomorrow then if that is alright.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  10. John vd Geest

If you want the Lamborghini, I could make an extra place for you. But you will be on the waitinglist untill you are a green light.

11. Jeroen Remmers

Ah, I didnt realize the grid was full already. Im ok with a reserve slot/waitinglist, with the lambo please!

12. John vd Geest

Alright done. Don't forget to select a skin. You can see in post 1 what has been taken already.

13. Jeroen Remmers

Thanks, Ill take the black skin please (folder name black)

Just so that I understand this right, because I count 24 drivers. With a different (not full) car choice I would also be on the waiting list?

14. John vd Geest

Yes, you are on the waitinglist because the other drivers signed up before you. They are green (and some are taking their time choosing the car :) ). So they have first rights.

Can you tell me the skin number please?

15. Jeroen Remmers

Thanks, clear explanation!

The skin or folder does not have a number attached to it. Its simply called black.
    [​IMG]

If a skin with number is required Ill take 53 please.

16. John vd Geest

Done. Thank you.

17. Angelo dos Santos

Angelo dos Santos Pro Driver

I dont have this black Lambo on my Mod.
    I think is exclusively for the Content Manager.

18. Angelo dos Santos

Angelo dos Santos Pro Driver

Btw mates...looks more and more likely Im not gonna make it this. :(.
    Not giving up just yet.
    But if Im not racing this Championship, I think I will be out of simracing for a very very long time until I can have solution for my current situation.

Thanks.

19. John vd Geest

Hope it will all come good for you Angelo.

• Like Like x 1
  20. John vd Geest

These 4 people have still to pick a car / skin:

Johnny Gutierrez
    Andrew Harper
    Stef Williams
    Paulo Lima

We will begin practise on the server next week.
    We need all drivers to do a few laps on the server so Rob Milliken can asign your car & skin to your name on the server.

• Like Like x 1