Select your car here

Discussion in 'F1 Classic 1967 Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Stef Williams

Stef Williams Pro Driver

cheers @John vd Geest and @Ken Jagger - Ken, the first one you mention is what i tried already. seems slightly better but still noisy...
    Most seem to mention setting the torque in controller.ini.
    I would try this, but - and perhaps I'm being really dense here - I can't find that either in main assetto corsa folder or in My docs > assetto corsa.. Where does that live?

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

You have to use "notepad" to see the files. For me it's here. Select your own wheel to configure:
    D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg\controllers\presets

3. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Try this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lut-generator-for-ac.9740/

4. Stef Williams

Stef Williams Pro Driver

@Henri Miettinen thx maybe will try that tomorrow (or after xmas). Looks like it might need more attention than I can spare now - need to sleep soon
    @John vd Geest in my equivalent folder steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg\controllers\presets, I have a bunch of ini files, but no controller.ini.
    Default.ini, then variants on fanatec.ini, logitech...ini, But none of them have the TORQUE setting mentioned in the posts above.

5. Mauro Mariani

Mauro Mariani Pro Driver

Try searching in your
    documents/assetto corsa/

6. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Is the #4. BRM P83: still spare?

If so I would love the seat.

Thanks

7. John vd Geest

The few cars that are available are for the green light members on the signup list. 3 still have to select a car.
    I would recommend that you get on the list first, so you can move up to green if members sign out.

8. Stef Williams

Stef Williams Pro Driver

@Henri Miettinen @John vd Geest
    Hey again. So, I think the LUT thing you suggested has made a big improvement, Henri (once I managed to get it working), but it's still a bit rattly...
    I think that might be down to my AC settings now though. John, would you mind telling me what you have in your advanced FF settings in AC (gain, kerbs, etc)?
    Hopefully I can dial the last bits out.
    Hope you had a good Christmas...

9. John vd Geest

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

I'm way too late for the races, but I can't dl from AZ. Is anyone else have issues from USA?

11. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

What download are you having problems with Darrel.

12. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

for this league... Classic F1 1967 update mod

13. Nigel Middleton

We have not updated this mod for at least 3 weeks waiting for an update close to the start of the championship, If you are trying to download the last update and running offline not much has changed hang in there until we do the final update before the champ starts.

We stopped doing updates on the server as there was an update every 2 days or so.
    Or pm myself or Jvdg

14. John vd Geest

We are not updating this mod anymore. We are using V2.15 for the series. That's the one in the download link.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

yea, well i'm just trying to dl it. i don't have it. not a super big deal, as i originally posted the question was did other is usa have issues? which would lead to some across the water issue, or do I have a problem with my internet?

16. Nigel Middleton

Some in North America do have problems downloading?

I will provide you with another link.

17. Stefan Fritsche

Stefan Fritsche Pro Driver

Hey there i Would like to use The BRM :D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  18. John vd Geest

Hi Stefan,

The few cars that are available are for the green light members on the signup list. Red lights that move up the list get the car from anyone leaving the series.
    I would recommend that you get on the list first, so you can move up to green if members sign out.

https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/104

19. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

I got it, add me to the bottom of the long list! I'm a dreamer!

20. Stefan Fritsche

Stefan Fritsche Pro Driver

Thank You so mutch. I just registered and thx or the help. btw: What tracks need to be downlaoded?