Assetto Corsa Select your car skin here

Discussion in 'Bad Voices GT3 Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Only default skins. All 650S has already been taken, you have to choose someone else.

2. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

Sigh. Oooook, then... Walkenhorst #125 BMW?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neil Tasker

Neil Tasker Pro Driver Donator

ill take what ever if left if an

Merc AMG GT3 75Racing ?

please if a bmw z4 comes avalible can I have first pick ;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

Whoops... I have JUST noticed that the races were set up for Saturdays and not during the week! Is it possible that I Could still sign up for this series? If so, I would like to have an SLS AMG, skin TBA tonight. Thanks. :oops::oops::oops:

5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I see you have registered already Yusuf :) but at the moment your are 1st reserve as we already have 24 which is the maximum for this series. I'm sure we'll get one or two drop-outs so please choose your car/skin from those still available and I'll get you set up ready to race once the slot opens.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

Sounds good to me!
    Could you please assign me to "Black Falcon Dubai 24h #2" skin for SLS AMG when possible? Thanks again. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

is there any cars to choose and how the hell do i do this? Cheers

8. Ken Jagger

See Post #1 above which shows the type and number of cars available in this series and then below it is the list of cars which have been selected and assigned.

See Post #25 above for a summary of what's left to choose.

9. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Could i please have the maclaren? How do I know what number I am?

10. Ken Jagger

Andre all of the McLaren 650S cars have already been selected, but you can choose a McLaren MP2-12C as there are still 3 available. Open Assetto Corsa and choose a car skin from within the car menu that you want to use and which hasn't already been taken by somebody else (see Post #1 in this thread). Then post your car selection here like other members have already done. I need the Team & Car #.

11. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Hi, but i need to know where these skins are as I can't find them! Do we download them? Sorry to be a pain but very new to this.

Cheers

12. Ken Jagger

It's basic Assetto Corsa functionality when choosing any car. I've sent you a PM explaining how to do it Andre. :)

13. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Andre Depit - McLaren MP4-12C 2012-gemballa racing #30

Is this ok?

14. Ken Jagger

Perfect :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Thank you for your patients! Sorry it took me so long!

16. Harry Bargamento

Harry Bargamento Pro Driver

Harry Bargamento Mercedes SLS AMG #121

• Like Like x 1
  17. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Hi, I'll take the Mercedes SLS AMG #65 please.
    Stupid question : How do I choose this skin when entering the server? It just seems to give me a random skin. Not raced with AC that much so still learning

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ken Jagger

Andre I've just noticed that your have not yet registered for this series and we have 24 already, which is the maximum for these races. I expect we will have a few members who might drop out before the race, so you should still register in readiness to race if a place becomes available.
    I have assigned your requested car so it will be allocated to you when you join the server.

19. Ken Jagger

The car allocation is all done by the server configuration files Paul. It's the reason we need your STEAM GUID as AC uses it to identify you. Whenever you run on one of our AC servers it will record your GUID so I already have it. :)

20. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

I did not know that. Thanks Ken I've just learnt something. My head hurts. Brain cell overheating. :confused: