Series Info

Discussion in 'GT3 Endurance Championship - Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

in car ABS and TC seem to be working fine for me on the server (with rF2 TC and ABS "disallowed").

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thanks for the info Barrett must be my end will try again.

3. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

i must say, it wasn't easy to tell the difference. the car doesn't spin up much at 0 TC, but it does bog down significantly at max TC. it's the same with the GTE's, it makes the most difference in the rain, or when powering out of a corner. the brake lockup also isn't much at 0 ABS, but i could see the smoke in the mirror, and it's non-existent higher up. the most obvious difference with ABS was that my wheel went into massive rattles toward the end of braking when the ABS kicked in, as it simulated that FFB effect. although now that i think about it, i was on 80% brake pressure, which might explain the lack of lockup in my test.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

I've been playing around with the new skinning features, it's different but not too complicated as now everything is done with masks and alphas.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Joe Brown

Joe Brown Pro Driver

When does the practice server become available?

6. Neil Tasker

Neil Tasker Pro Driver Donator

this evening after the dtm races I think joe

looking forward to getting on and seeing how off pace I am
    o_Oo_O

7. Nigel Middleton

8. Nigel Middleton

I know we have only completed 2 rounds but there will be a poll for members to choose a track for series 2

We will incorporate both GT3 mods for series 2

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nigel Middleton

2 rounds completed with only a couple of no shows I see this championship as a great success so far, With 3 rounds to go we need the same or more drivers on the grid.

10. Nigel Middleton

Off topic.
    In the planning as well I am going to propose a GT2 & GT3 championship.

We are 1 if not the only sim racing website than can incorporate any 2 or more different mods in to the same championship, It is down to our automatic scoring system written buy one of the owners of SRO Mr Mark Hightree.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 3