Assetto Corsa SimRacingHolland Audi TT Cup Series Info

Discussion in 'SimRacingHolland Audi TT Cup - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

ac audi tt cup 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ken Jagger

Car mod info from Rob Milliken (thanks Rob)

Remember the Audi TT has push to pass. You get 15 pushes for each race that last about 5 seconds & give you around 30hp extra.
    Its mapped to the KERS button & has a counter on the dash (lower right) and also in each cars back window via LED so you can see how many the car next to you has left.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Here is where you see your p2p status in the pit and also if you use the gear app , it also shows on the rear side window so your competitors can see how many you have left ..:D Also the feature is not available in Qual ! & the number of pushes you get can change with different tracks . I had 17 at MEXICO .. Its free to use in practice and race but not allowed in Q , you can use it anytime during the race & as many times per lap as you want .. makes for some fun strategies !

PTP Pic.jpg PTP Pic 2.jpg PtP Pic 3.jpg

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

I couldn't get the P2P to work until I mapped the KERS button, rather than the DRS button.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

Sim Racing Hollands Practice server for Spa is up if anyone wishes to join to errrrrr practice.
    Search for holl in the lobby.
    There is currently a glitch on it where you may get allotted Medium Tyres so make sure you have the correct boots on before you go out. We shall try and resolve this later this evening.

6. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

This series was awesome and I want to personally thank both organisations, @Frans van der Linden of Sim Racing Holland and @Ken Jagger of Sim Racing Online for organising and running a successful series like this with the lowest turnout being 9 at Hockenheim and an average overall the season of 14.5 (but I don't remember seeing 1/2 a car on any circuit must have missed that!)
    In the background and some of you know this but others might not, Sim Racing Holland had a practice server complete with ptracker reporting running for every event. The next circuit on the calendar was always set either just before the start of the final practice session of each race or just after the race had finished to minimise any delay in drivers being able to start to practice for the next event.
    I took this upon myself to organise this with the permission of Sim Racing Holland but I learnt so much in not only setting this one up but a second server which has currently been set for the up coming Mazda cup next week.
    I would also like to thank my long standing team mate @Simon Pike for some very close racing (sometimes a little too close!) and I think he will agree this is the first time we have ever been so closely matched and I have been able to give him a run for his money. Now I am dreading the arrival of his new wheel and peddles!
    During the course of this series we have managed to expand C & S Motorsport team to incorporate 2 new members @Martyn McClune and @Sean Devlin and we look forward to racing together in the Mazda Cup.
    Finally thank you to all the other competitors in the series who I have (ahem) bumped into, just to clarify this doesn't mean crashed into it is an English expression for met!!
    All that is left for me to say is WHEN IS THE NEXT Sim Racing Holland / Sim Racing Online organised event!!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ken Jagger

Although the upcoming Mazda MX-5 Eurocup is a purely SRO organised series, it's looking very much like a carbon copy of the Audi TT Cup series with the same full complement of SRH drivers running, except under the White Knockels flag this time :)