Assetto Corsa Skin Preselection

Discussion in 'Florida Winter Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Question here. How do I choose this skin Ken. Don't use AC enough. Sorry!

I downloaded the skin pack / link and installed.

Edit: Doing more homework. Found my Guid but think you already had it. 76561198024490631

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  2. Tony Law

Tony Law Pro Driver

Hi Ken, Can Si Motorsports use the MP4-6 please?

My ID: 76561198078784445 and I believe you have Ben's

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thanks Tony. Car skin assigned to both Si Motorsports drivers.

4. Ken Jagger

Because I have now assigned the BVR skin to you in the server config, you will get it automatically when you join the server Johnny :)
    And yes we already had your GUID details.

5. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Thanks Ken.

6. Martyn McClune

Martyn McClune Pro Driver

Hi Ken I dont mind what skin I use just whatever is left. I am not showing on the driver list for round 3 at all. Is there a way to add as I registered series . I am showing on rounds 4 onwards

7. Ken Jagger

Yes you are in 20th place. Did you click on the Race 3 page?

I've assigned you a Tyrrell skin :)

8. Gilles da'Silva

Gilles da'Silva Pro Driver Donator

Hi Ken,
    New SRO member here and you have the dubious honour of hosting my first race, for which I thank you.
    In case you need it, as it is my first race, here is my Steam ID: 76561198274529642.
    As for a skin, all my preferences (Camel Lotus; Williams FW16; Benetton B192 & the Fondmetal) have been taken. If one of them should be available, I'll have it thanks, otherwise, I'll take whatever you've got. Something in a nice Jordan yellow would be lovely!
    I, like others, initially had a problem getting on the server as I hadn't installed Helicorsa. Once installed though, no problem. Well, maybe one problem.....my spotter, Micha, has been with me for many years and he's a little concerned that his job might be in jeopardy. Now Micha is an old fart, but he has a young kid and another on the way. I couldn't go and ditch him after all these years, but he's definitely a bit worried that he might end up being replaced by this new-fangled piece of technology!
    While we may never actually meet, I wouldn't be surprised if I bumped into you out on track one day (pun intended!).
    Cheers,
    Gilles

9. Ken Jagger

Hi Gilles and welcome to the final race of this series, dubious or otherwise :D.
    Looking at your car preferences, I've combined some Camel colours with a Williams and assigned you an FW14 :). See on track tomorrow.

10. Gilles da'Silva

Cheers Ken. Looking forward to it.
    I'm aware it's the final race of the series and as such, I will do my best to not destroy anyone's championship hopes.
    See you on the asphalt.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gilles da'Silva

PS. Love your avatar thing with the transforming cars.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gilles da'Silva

Well that's the last time I'm buying a car from you Ken . . . .
    You promised a nice Ukraine blue and yellow Williams, but delivered a Russian red and white McLaren! Oh well.
    Thanks for the race though, thoroughly enjoyed it.
    The race went exactly as I expected - I got pole position: set the fastest lap and won the race by over a minute.
    Oh! Hang on, that's not what I expected, that's what I hoped for. What I expected was to finish upside-down, in a ditch and needing to be air-lifted by a HeliCorsa to the nearest Hospital.
    Congratulations to Kiril for winning the Championship, to Phil for being Championship runner-up and to Michal for the race win.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ken Jagger

Not sure what happened there as this was your allocation in our server configuration :confused:
    Gilles da'Silva car.jpg

The red/white skin was the first unallocated skin so why you got it is a mystery. Possibly I didn't restart the server after assigning your skin. I've put the server up again with the usual practice with the usual pwd, so if you can, give it a try and see if you get the right skin.

14. Gilles da'Silva

Sorry Ken, just found your reply. Had a look for the server tonight but no sign of Palm Beach. Makes no difference. Didn't interfere with the enjoyment of the race. Looking forward to the next one. (I think I need to investigate this black magic sicence of setups!)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ken Jagger