Project Cars 2 SRO FKR GT3 Endurance Championship Series 1

Discussion in 'FKR GT3 Endurance Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Rob do you have a replay file for race one?

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

3. Travis Brown

Travis Brown Pro Driver

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

In see your signed up , You are good to go Travis !

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Milliken

well I do but I don't know how to get it out of pc2 to share it ..lol

6. Dario Walker

Dario Walker Pro Driver

Hey Rob, go to C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\yourid\project cars 2\media
    You should find the replay file there, try zipping it and sending and if Sean puts it likewise in the same folder on his computer he might be able to view it by loading up the game.

Not sure if this will work as i've never tried.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Ok I found it in that folder Thanks ! I zipped it up and its now available in the championships event page under the replay link in red have a look HERE ..

I did try to view it with WMP but it failed , it's a .med file & should play if you drop it in that folder so the path is critical for players wanting to view it .. That's IF it works lol

The magic path C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\yourid\project cars 2\media Just drop it in there & see if it works !!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dario Walker

Dario Walker Pro Driver

Success! It works :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Many thanks Sean..

10. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

Just bought Pcars so just had to sign up to this series.
    Will only have saturday afternoon to get organised and try to sort things out. After a quick run I will need to sort out my ffb settings. The default settings are hopeless for my Fanatec CSL elite wheel. So if someone could share their settings would appreciate it.
    Do I need to choose a car before the race or do I just jump on?
    Any hints for Pcars noobs would be more than welcome.

11. Rob Milliken

Great to have you Larry , I have the G27 so can't help you there .. Once you get the ffb dialed in (its quite different than any other sim) you will find it quite rewarding .. just don't expect it to feel like >add other game here< it has its own feel and designee , after you come to terms with it its quite rewarding & realistic in a way that's different than any other sim when compared to how my real car feels anyway , its suspension & handling are derived directly from the psyx and they go into great detail in this area ..Just head over to the pc2 forums and have a read in one of the many dev threads explaining how it all works .. & also lots of good ffb suggestions over there , some fascinating stuff went into this sim .

You can choose any car you want !

There are a few things to map for the ffb that you can adjust on the fly to tweak it how you like as you go .. I think with your wheel you should try the "RAW" ffb setting than adjust the sliders for feel ..being new its going to be a challenge but once the rubber hits the road the driving is superb.
    You can see your settings from one of the hud selections as your driving , they have a suspension & info hud that shows all the shocks ,tires, HP ,torque ,ffb in real time as you drive to help adjust .. get those mapped along with wipers & headlights .. somewhere in the forum is a post about pit stops I made ..lol you need to find what the ICM (in car management) is mapped to on you wheel or keyboard , this is where you can adjust your pit stop on the fly like rf2 and or select any pre built pit strategies you made earlier !
    If you have any time we have a pc2 TCC race Friday & I will be on TS before if you have any questions !

PC2 forum FFB Info> http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?146-Technical-Help-amp-Support-(PC) you might need to register on the forums ..

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Larry Thomas

Thanks very much for your tips and advice Rob. Just had a look at the FFB posts and it looks pretty complicated! Do not think I will be able to make it friday but thanks very much for your offer.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Larry Thomas

• Like Like x 1
  16. Larry Thomas

And thankyou Xavier ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rob Milliken

It's not as complicated as it might seem , once your wheel is set just use the sliders to fine tune it like start with 50-50-50-50 and see how it feels ..you will see the sliders effect different things side torque ,wheel force slip & more … If you use jack Spades you just follow his install and then pick the one you replaced with his files ,you can still tweak the sliders after its selected. to use it you rename one of the existing settings in the pcars2 folder found in my documents .. you will get the hang of it !!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Welcome along @Larry Thomas

Hope you enjoy the league! :)

It has it's faults but PC2 looks amazing and the day/night race will be great to take part in.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Dario Walker

Dario Walker Pro Driver

Was i supposed to stop in the middle of the track instead of passing you while you where in the pitbox Gyorgy? I'm sorry your race never ended up perfect but to insult people simply because a race never went the way you wanted it to is crossing a line Gyorgy. Good bye.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1