Project Cars 2 SRO GT3 Championship Round 4 @ Nurburgring GP 07|01|2018 20:00 GMT

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2018.01.03 - 12.59.07.16.jpg
    Register HERE
    Round 4 finds us at the infamous Nurburgring GP ..
    Many a driver has met his match at this classic track !
    Once again we will be putting pc2 threw the paces & exploring what else this sim has to offer ,remember its still in its infancy so expect things to go wrong !

Round 4 race day weather info:
    P1: expect steady rain showers with possible clearings ..
    Q: looks like we might have a window of lighter rain off & on for Q ..
    R: looking at the satellite info we are in for some serious rain with possible thunder storms ,clearing towards the end of the day ..!

Better put your booties on !:D

• Like Like x 3
  2. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

Really interesting to see where the puddles are and where you can spin and where not. Dinamic wheater in PC2 is a nice feature, really loved it.
    On the other side I'm suffering this "black window issue" starting the game. (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...starting-pC2&p=1405114&viewfull=1#post1405114)
    Totally random, changed lots of graphics options in and out of the game. What seems to work one day is useless the next day. Didn't work some options read on this forum. Some day game starts the first try, some other can take 30 min.... Fingers crossed....:confused:

3. Rob Milliken

Wow that win10 is a real buzz kill ! :mad: sorry your in the mess ....
    I just spent the last 2 days helping Dan with his win10 up date & pc2 ..his game would launch & go right to task bar be running fine but stuck on the task bar like he alt tabed it ..
    First a reboot fixed it , then that didn't work but turning off STEAM overlay did fix it ..for a day ,then run steam as administrator worked .. for a day .. it agan & again would get stuck the the task bar after seeming to be fixed .... The final fix was to edit the steam LAUNCH OPTIONS with -windowed -borderless & he's back in biz now ..
    Another guy had to uninstall/reinstall his g27 Logitech software to get pc2 to run again in win 10 ..
    for some reason the last win 10 update causes pc2 to loose focus .. forcing the launch options is a good place to start if your having issues ..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

TBH the SAME hapened to me with PC1. But I just let it go. Maybe I played only 5/6 hours, and most of the time trying to adjust my wheel. That game was no worth it at all.
    And somehow this new w10 patch refresh the problem with PC2, but I think is something also related with SMS itself. For now last two times I started the game worked fine, so better leave it that way for now. Thx for the clue!
    Another anoying ting is to calibrate EVERY time only the brake, as it starts with 50 %. (Got T500 RS).
    This is the only "sim" I had problems in decades. ;)
    This game is eye-amazing but seems to fail on basics, imho.

5. Germano Intorcia

Germano Intorcia Pro Driver

Rob when do you pitting on race?

6. Rob Milliken

No pit for me ..wets all the way .. But i built a strategy just in case ...