SRO Max Coates TC Euro Cup 2019

Discussion in 'Max Coates Touring Car Euro Cup Closed' started by Kenny Press, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Mev Doc

Mev Doc Pro Driver

ok thanks

2. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

If anyone has not come across the media page I am posting video replay's from this series :

Max Coates TC Euro Cup 2019 highlights

I apologise for those that don't appear much or at all, when making the video's I try to follow battles on track. Its hard when we all space out :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

This is brilliant!!! Great work, many thanks for creating this and for posting the link!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

Hi guys, little question
    I have a huge overheat on the front left of the Megane RS Touring (sometimes reaching 130°C) on Brno. Any idea to reduce this ? I'm at minimal pressure, and maximum stiffness on this corner ^^' Thanks !

5. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

130C sounds too much, maybe you are testing on very hot track conditions? What if you drive with default setup, does the tire still get that hot?

6. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

I'll try today. I also found suggested pressures for TC cars, and I'm about 0.2bar below, so I'll try also this and let you know ^^
    Do we have a hotlap server ?

7. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

Yeah, I think you can use the standard SRO dedi server, although remember that we do not know the weather conditions for the race, so you might end up practicing in a track (warm/cold) completely different to what we will actually have.

Did you read that post suggesting 2.1 bar for touring car pressures? I'd ignore that, just target for 1.8 or less when hot.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

Ok thanks.
    Alright, I was targetting 1.8 bar so I'll keep this target, thanks for the advice ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

I also have overheating with the default setup :/

10. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

What is the track temps that you are testing with? I just tried with time trial conditions (22C degrees on track) and I get max 115C at the front left, rest of the tires are below 100C. If you are racing in a hot track, I am afraid there's not much you can do to avoid overheating in such a track, except for taking it easy of course :)

11. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

I just checked, track temp was at 31°C. The race is done at the real hour ?

12. Mark Jones

Mark Jones Pro Driver

What is the weather setting that is used on the server? real weather setting for location but with time set for afternoon? Or just random?

13. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

In the last 3 rounds it was just random, Real weather setting unfortunately does not work anymore

14. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

Random time too ?

15. Mark Jones

Mark Jones Pro Driver

16. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I'm sorry, I can't make another race. I had a lot of fun in this 2 rounds I participate. Unfortunately it is to late for me. I'm 3 hours latter here and next day I have to go to work and it is pretty hard. I tried, but didn't work for me.
    Have fun !!!

17. Mev Doc

Mev Doc Pro Driver

i had a couple of steam friends register a few weeks ago to race in the series but they both haven't had a reply, with the only 6 racing last week 2 more would bring the numbers up

18. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Contact Nigel or Mark about them registering, they may be able to check to see if there was errors at the time or ask them to try and register again and if it doesn't allow them to it means their account just needs confirming.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Edited: Sorry, I think I misunderstand the problem

20. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

We have had a lot of new registrations some have been approved some have not.

If your friends Mev have registered with a single name (nickname) they would of received an email from myself and I have not had any reply so after 4 days there account gets rejected.

They will need to register again with there full name.