Project Cars 2 SRO PC2 GT3 Championship Round 6 @ Silverstone 04|02|2018 20:00 GMT

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Round 6 finds us a Silverstone !
    Weather forecast for round 6 will have cloudy sky's turning to rain with the possibility of clearing towards the end ! so expect a dry start turning to rain .

Get your pit stops planned out in case you need to dive in for tires !
    For anyone new to Pc2 here is some good to know stuff

I have turned track limit penalties off for this track as they are far to limiting ,in league racing the time you loose having an off is enough ..we don't need to have 5-10-15 second time penalties for barely nipping the apex (happen to me on this track with 2 wheels still on track!) so they are off !
    Speeding in the pits and crossing the exit line to soon coming out will be penalized !

Rev Limiter: make sure you map this one ! By default the limiter is OFF , for those of us used to rf2 this will throw you off so make sure to turn it ON before you leave your box !..you will loose grid positions from speeding in the pits in P and Q

Saving setup's : Right now there is a bug in the setup save feature and The work around is to "create new set up* " every time .. the "overwrite current set" is bugged & only works part of the time . Also after you hit "SAVE" you need to hit the "CONTINUE" button twice yes 2 clicks ! wait ...now another "CONTINUE" button will follow on the "confirm save" pop up ... DO this and you wont have any drama ..

Making
    sure your set is loaded before the race : Another issue we sometimes see in pC2 is the set reverting to default in between sessions . the fix is to simply click on the garage set up tab , you don't need to 'enter the garage' simply click the tab.. watch it think for a sec... then you will see it load your set ! Now your good to go .. always check between Q and Race !

The READY Tab/button:
    This is pc2's way of letting drivers sort them selves and there sets after the Q session .. Its a 2 min wait session during witch you can adjust your set (save it to a new one*) take a leek .what ever you need to do ... once your all set you then tick the READY button/tab & you will see a thumbs up next to your name showing your ready! .. if you fail to click the ready tab before the 2 minutes are up your out of the race ! This is a one way ticket ! once you click ready you can not go back (!!!!! Check your set BEFORE you hit the READY button !!! ) ..
    ICM: In car management system : View attachment 2662
    You will want to map & learn this system ..
    For G-25/27 users it's already mapped to the shifter 4 way Hat button ,1 click UP opens it then you use the hat to navigate to what you want , its great if you need to adjust your pre made pit stop strategy . you can change it to tires only or splash & dash , it's tricky because you also need to keep driving ! but the hat makes it easy to get where you need to go ,(rf2 user's are used to this ;-)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

My first PC2 race. I'm excited to experience the changing weather. Another first for me.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rob Milliken

Glad to have another pc2 driver ! :)Doh i see i messed up the title of this thread lol I was in a rush to get this posted & late for work! Lol will try to fix it after work ..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Nice tight team battle better start practicing tonight given my last wet outing attempt!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Sorry mates. I have to miss that one, because of job duties. :( Cu next round. Gla

6. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Stupid effin pitstop BS in this game.

Had set them all to change to wet for when the rain came, but because "Recommended" was set, and my slicks weren't worn enough, no tire change. No way of changing that I could see mid race, so that was me f*****.

Still, not set to recommended any more, and need to work out how to change mid race now....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  7. Rob Milliken

Ya I saw that to in the set up menu for the stops ! you need it to be set to change all & same type ..then u can also edit with the ICM like in rf2 on track ! That "recommended" setting almost got me to when building the strategy ...

8. Germano Intorcia

Germano Intorcia Pro Driver

Hi rob but you dont pitting?

• Like Like x 1