Assetto Corsa SRO Porsche Cayman GT4 S1

Discussion in 'AC SRO Porsche Cayman Cup GT4 S1 Closed' started by Kenny Press, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

It's actually Kenny Press who is the series host/Admin, I'm just his assistant helping out in a few areas. :)

2. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

Hey guys long time no see after the massive flood hitted my town.. Things are getting a bit better for me now, i fixed my G27's optical encoder problem but i need to do some mods (break, shifter) and i think i will be ready until the first race. I just want to do some testing at the upcoming days to see if everything works properly and then i will register to the series. I just want to be 100% sure before that so.. I cant wait to race again with all you guys.. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

Sod it, I've wanted to try these for a while - I'm going to have some busy weeks though with this added to the mix!
    Will throw a skin together and stick it in the thread in an hour or 2...

Important question though - is this using the GT4 clubsport or the GT4 Std car? :confused:
    I'm assuming Clubsport....

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Matteo Santini

Matteo Santini Pro Driver

Clubsport by the infos reported on Live timing. I didn't notice you were not signed up for this one, otherwise I'd have sent you a pm... :( I will surely miss round 2 at Brands sadly. In this way we can start with the same handicap in this series :D

5. Ken Jagger

:D:p:rolleyes:
    AC Cayman Clubsport.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Claus Jørgensen

Claus Jørgensen Pro Driver

HI, I cant get access - servers sayes wrong PW - copiede from this forrum :-(

7. Ken Jagger

:) I was just in the process of resetting the race pwd on both the website and the server. You should be ok now.