Assetto Corsa Comp SRO Sprints Series 3 Round 2 Barcelona

Discussion in 'Blancpain GT3 Sprint Series 3 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 8, 2020.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

That's fine. Up to you. A lot of members are watching SRO series in the media, so I thought it would be cool if they could find it there. :)

2. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Oh I would also like to add that the time transition worked out just fine, that was fun and my tyre pressures remained consistent from start to finish :)

3. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

They were on, I had one warning going wide I think into turn 10 (first corner after the back straight). Which is odd because you don't gain any time going wide there...And last race I had a penalty for when I had my 4th going wide at some corner, PR is a pain in the ass track with that.

4. Simon Gymer

Simon Gymer Pro Driver

Was not expecting to have to completely redo the setup after the sprint race. Very annoying that they change the physics so much that old setups are so wildly out. Maybe it was just the Porsche but every single setting was wildly different in the new build. Once I loaded the safe setup and did some quick tweaks was able to drive without sliding off!