1. Test Race: rFactor 2 Endurance Pack series, Sunday Aug. 19 20:20 BST.   Click here for race info.
    Dismiss Notice

Talk about tracks and mods

Discussion in 'Chat About Anything In Here' started by John vd Geest, Feb 18, 2017.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

2. John vd Geest

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  3. Mark Cinderby

Mark Cinderby Pro Driver

I am an old Race Sim driver and have not raced since about six years ago when my PC expired. I used to race with Simjunkies and UK GTL in the game GTL. I have recently had demos of both Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally and Project Cars 2 and I am considering purchasing either Project Cars 2 or Assetto Corsa. To be honest its a toss up between the two but I prefer to race 1960's/70's cars so am warming more towards Project Cars 2. I would appreciate any advice you could give me as I would like to race online again possibly with Simracing Online if you would have me.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

Yes another old dog simmer ! new drivers are welcomed !! We are a pretty new league & still growing , we have career stats tracking software that follows you threw all the sims we race here ! check the Championships tab to look at whats series are starting & on going !

5. Mark Cinderby

Mark Cinderby Pro Driver

Personally I prefer the older tracks. I am not a great fan of the modern (full of chicanes) GP tracks.

6. John vd Geest