Team events !

Discussion in 'F.K.R' started by Rob Milliken, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Looks like we have a good spread of events guys way to go !
    I have just joind Norman in the AC Audi TT ! this will be a fun series ! remember the TT has push to pass ! you get 15 pushes for each race ! that last about 5 seconds & give you around 30hp extra ! its mapped to the DRS button & has a counter on the dash (lower right) and also in each cars back window via LED so you can see haw many the car next to you has left !

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

I… uh… seem to have found myself with some extra time on my hands. Long story (TL;DR: I'm rather suddenly looking for a job). So… Would you and Norman like me to try to adapt the FKR livery from the SEATs over to the Audi? Full disclosure: I've already been thinking about it. ;) If so then I guess just pick some car numbers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Umm YES ..Pasha ! it would be an honor to have your skins on our cars !

4. Rob Milliken

5. Pasha Paterson

6. Rob Milliken

actually the number I want is 56 ! but I will take any number :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Pasha Paterson

Any critiques so far?

__custom_showroom_1543546231.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1543546152.jpg __custom_showroom_1543546166.jpg __custom_showroom_1543546315.jpg __custom_showroom_1543546345.jpg __custom_showroom_1543546416.jpg

For Norman's, I might swap the gray and white like I did for Flaviu's SEAT, but what I really want to do is try to graft that really cool tiger nose from his SEAT (or something like it) onto this design somehow.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pasha Paterson

So I got Norman's done, and I must admit, I'm super pleased with the rampant plagiarism fidelity to the original skin from the SEAT. That livery turned out so well that I got dissatisfied with the way Rob's turned out and reworked that one a bit, too. So, what do you guys think? If these are good enough then I'll submit the skin files to Frans.
    __custom_showroom_1543732551.png __custom_showroom_1543732614.png __custom_showroom_1543732633.png

9. Pasha Paterson

Here are the source files if you want to peek at them in more detail.

Attached Files:

10. Pasha Paterson

going to go ahead and pack these up to be sure they get in on time