rFactor 2 The Nordschleife Challenge Series

Discussion in 'The Nordschleife Challenge Series Closed' started by Sim Racing Online, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yup Bug for sure ..as q timer expired I was on a hot lap and it launched me back to pits … o_O:confused:..

2. Rob Milliken

Im now testing the combined .. server has been restarted with combined layout ..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  3. Rob Milliken

Sadly its the same:confused: looks like the timing is broken for over time during Q and Race sessions ..

4. Rob Milliken

5. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Pro Driver

What to do about the overtime issue? All layouts (except GP) seems to suffer from this.
    As soon as P1 crosses the finish line, all cars behind aren't allowed to finish their lap.

EDIT:
    It seems that build 1115 isn't affected, so temporarily going back for this round could be a solution, unless they come up with a fix.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  6. Rob Milliken

Good News ! Build 1117 came out today & the fix is in .. time to test !

7. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Pro Driver

No fix for me yet, still on build 1116. Am I the only one?

8. Rob Milliken

It just came out ! restart STEAM (check your bottom tool bar ^ arrow that shows hidden icons sometimes steam will keep running even when you X out, if you see the icon you can exit steam from there ) I just updated the server to 1.1117

9. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Pro Driver

Fixed. I had to go to Steam rFactor properties/bèta and update manually. I didn't update automatically.
    Weird.

10. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

I also had to update manually. Never had to do that before. Also when I started RF2 I saw an advertisement. Another new "enhancement" :) I was able to complete an entire qualify session and it appears the new build fixed the bug.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Pro Driver

You can press ENTER to skip it or if you go into rFactor/Core/UIData folder, you can delete the PREGAME.avi to get rid of the advertisement.
    Checking file integrity returns that file, not by update to new build.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

• Agree Agree x 1