Assetto Corsa TNC Euro F3 Series - Round 4 - Monza GP

Discussion in 'TNC Euro F3 Series Closed' started by Nick Phillips, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

I look forward to receiving your protest...

I will be reviewing a few things I am aware of but if you feel there is anything specific to be looked at then please highlight it to ensure it is not missed.

2. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Pro Driver

I won't protest anyone, usually i don't do that, and Alessio already apologised for that first corner bomb in a PM, anyway i guess nobody protested about me on last race but i was "reviewed" with the admins initiative, so i guess the behaviour will be the same and those actions will be reviewed and sanctioned automatically by the staff...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Well your guess is wrong so please stop throwing accusations and inflammatory words around without reason.

4. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Pro Driver

If my guess is wrong that was because that's what you guys told me, that nobody protested, also i'm not guessing or accusing anyone, just talking about something that it's important for the equality of drivers here...

We have a popular saying here in Portugal that explains this a bit: "One can't be son and the other son of a b****" which means that we all deserve same respect and rules are equal for everybody. Just because i'm fast or slow the "treatment" can't be different!

5. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Ok you are making it up now. You were advised that we had had issues highlighted and therefore we dealt with them. We are treating this no differently to any other protest.

This is getting very silly now so please just stop it.

I put on and pay for this series for enjoyment of it and if that stops being the case then I will consider the reasons why and actions to be taken.

6. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

The use of the penalty app was discussed before the race at Imola. No one accused you of cheating Rui. The replay shows that you cut the chicane 4 times in the first 11 minutes. Anyone can see that. It is public information now. A 5 second penalty was justified. Anyone can submit a protest and the admins may review the race at their discretion. As said before, we all have day jobs and we cannot review every driver in every race. We do sometimes review events. The race at Imola was chosen for review. You were not the only one penalized at Imola.

A precedent has not been opened. We are simply enforcing existing rules. You cut the track in the same place multiple times, you get caught, you get a penalty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.