Track vote thread

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa league: DRM mod Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Matteo Santini

Matteo Santini Pro Driver

If cars are Bop'd you can pick any car of the pack, be competitive with the other chaps on track and have fun. If you want a boring "spectacle" on track with cars that replicate the real performance of the respective F1 cars in 1990, you could end up in being a Bertrand Gachot, or more appropriately a David Brabham at Monza, lapping at 8 seconds distance by the pole position of Ayrton Senna. https://www.formula1.com/en/results.html/1990/races/75/italy/qualifying-2.html
    I remember a champ on a similar mod at Simracing.org, as I had to go with the Coloni and I wasn't able at all to keep the pace of the fastest cars in front of me. It was kinda like an impossible challenge.
    The only option to race with such a mod would be that of replicate the physics of a McLaren or a Ferrari on every other car, so everyone has a chance to be competitive. Than you can select any livery you want to have some variety of colours on the grid.

Just my 2 cents :)

Edit: After reading that previous post by John, my words are completely pointless :D

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Guys, the RSS F1 1990 is just 1 car with different skins. BOP is irrelevant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Funny so much fuss about it while it is a single car :p Better think twice when showing those skin packs John ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

Do we all do a lap each? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yeah, the skins are all ripped from RD. I just bundled them together.

• Like Like x 1