UK TCR 2018 Clio Cup Series

Discussion in 'UK TCR 2018 Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Round 7 Donington Park GP
    Server is up

2. Nathan Hammond

Nathan Hammond Pro Driver

I unfortunately won't be able to attend, have another championship race Friday then a 12hr endurance race Saturday. Good luck to all and I will see you in the Peugeot's :)

3. Ken Jagger

Thanks for letting us know Nathan. Would you please unregister from the event so everyone can see who is still likely to attend :)

4. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Anyone have any tips on setting up g29 wheel for the Clio?

5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I did not change my wheel settings for the clio. I put logitech gaming software the whell range to 360 degres and the same with the steering lock in game. (13 360)
    That works for me.

Do you have a specific problem?

6. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

I'm having to work after all. But I will try the settings. Many thanks.

7. Hakan Aslan

Hakan Aslan Pro Driver

after the latest update from rf2 at 21.5 ,i have very strong lag and slow motion . did nothing change , fps didnt drop down .no cpu throtle or anythink else . All numbers at msi monitor looks ok but strange lag, on background nothing works , can be only bec of update. if i cant fix i will be not able to join tommrow donnigton . does anybody have also issues after update ?

8. Ken Jagger

NP recorded for any us who ran the rF2 FF1600 race at Donington last night

9. Zac Bremner

Zac Bremner Pro Driver

Apologies about missing the race, dogs needed walking and arrived home at quarter past, hope you guys had a fun one though

10. Ken Jagger

I knew you wouldn't have missed it without a good reason Zac. Hope to see you out in the new series which replaces the TCR Package, starting next Tuesday with the Peugeot 207's :)