Assetto Corsa WEC Round 2 Silverstone 7-2-2017

Discussion in 'World Endurance Championship 2014 Season 1 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

To be honest I only tested it around Christmas bolted to a table. Haven't used it since. Hope to be able to use it soon because I feel I can be faster with the new wheel

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes ..
    I use a G27 .. I set logitech profiler to 900* then in game set the steering to 540* ish this helped me allot .. I used to use 900* in game to but it was to much for AC ..something with the front suspension geometry is just not right with AC :p
    .. so 900* in wheel -540* in game .. this felt best for me & will let you hit the apex's ! lol AC's nature it to understere ..they even added a button to try after sooooooo many players complained about it "Enhanced under effect" .....

3. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

"Enhanced under effect".. do you have it ticked? or unticked?

4. Gustavo Parreira

Gustavo Parreira Pro Driver

lol guys, just to share with who dont know about... Assetto Corsa is different in this question, you must use another settings to have a decent gameplay (specially must use 900°).

You can use this page as a guide to config you steering wheel for AC: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-wheel-controller-settings-list.77446/

Edit: Can anyone create a topic about a SPA race to focus on as discussions about the race in it and keep the forum organized? Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

un tic'd
    im happy with 540* in game ,900*in profiler ..if you add a tic of camber and a tic of bump it turns in a little better at least for me

I recomend watching some of Aris's vids .. ..>>
    this will give you an idea of what to adjust in AC ..

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

I will look at both!!
    Whwn will the tt cup start?