Assetto Corsa Comp World GT FKR GT3 Sprint Series 3 Round 5 Brand Hatch

Discussion in 'Blancpain GT3 Sprint Series 3 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, May 27, 2020.

1. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Pro Driver

Disconnect - not disqualified is my understanding here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ibrahim Atta

Ibrahim Atta Pro Driver

Brilliant Larsen, I think you understand racing very well and it makes for more enjoyable racing.

3. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Pro Driver

*blushes*

4. Denis Pimenov

Denis Pimenov Pro Driver

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Congrats Denis! A job well done. You were super fast. Glad you won. Congrats to podium and finishers.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

7. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

Disconnected not disqualified. Lost my broadband for about 20 minutes last night...of all the bad timing :mad: My home track so I was doubly disappointed. :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Felix de Jongh

Felix de Jongh Pro Driver

Well done @Denis Pimenov. For some reason I destroyed my tires in the first stint, which allowed you to catch back up. You did well letting me back past after the bump. Unfortunately for me, in trying to recover the car quickly I hit the inside wall for a total of 9 seconds worth of damage. In the heat of the moment I decided not to repair the car in order to undercut @Andrew Williams, but after succeeding in doing that I had no chance to survive fighting you since I lost a lot of front grip due to aero damage. Maybe without the damage we could've fought all the way to the finish.

Also, how lucky are you Andrew? Butters spinning one turn before the finish :')

Anyway I think you've got the title now, and if not you only need to finish the race so congrats on that. Too bad the Nurburgring penalty didnt get converted to a 30 sec penalty so we could take this title battle to Zolder.

• Like Like x 1